Assam Career 2023 : The Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 496 vacant positions of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals interested in air traffic control and aviation management. If you meet the qualifications and are eager to join the aviation sector, we encourage you to apply for these positions.
Position: Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Number of Vacancies: 496
- Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
- Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters in the curriculum).
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English at the level of 10+2 standard. (The candidate should have passed English as a subject in either 10th or 12th standard).
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 140,000
Age Limit: Maximum age of 27 years as of 30th November 2023. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online for the above positions through the official website https://www.aai.aero/ from 1st November 2023 to 30th November 2023.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY, inclusive of GST.
- Fee payment through any other mode will not be accepted.
- However, SC/ST/PWD candidates and Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI, as well as female candidates, are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the aviation industry by applying for the Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) positions at AAI. For additional details and updates, please visit the official AAI website.
Join AAI and be a part of a dynamic team that contributes to the safe and efficient operation of air traffic in India. Your career in aviation awaits!
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here