Assam Career 2023 : Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Here’s a summary of the job openings, including the number of posts, disciplines, and application details:
- Number of Posts: 17
- Disciplines: English, Urdu, Anthropology, Sociology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Health Science, Nursing, Law, Journalism & New Media Studies, Tourism and Hospitality Service, Environmental Studies, Social Work, Translation Studies and Training.
- Pay Scale: Academic Level 14 of 7th CPC – Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200/-
- Number of Posts: 12
- Disciplines: English, Urdu, Anthropology, Public Administration, Biochemistry, Health Science, Gender and Development Studies, Tourism and Hospitality Service, Interdisciplinary & Transdisciplinary Studies, Social Work, Foreign Languages.
- Pay Scale: Academic Level 13A of 7th CPC – Rs. 1,31,400 – Rs. 2,17,100/-
- Number of Posts: 6
- Disciplines: Geology, Agriculture Economics & Extension, Journalism & New Media Studies, Environment Studies, Visual Arts (Painting).
- Pay Scale: Academic Level 10 of 7th CPC – Rs. 57,700 – Rs. 1,82,400/-
Eligibility Criteria: The minimum eligibility conditions are as per the University Grants Commission Regulations, 2018, and any subsequent amendments, as well as the norms of concerned regulatory bodies like NCTE, MCI, etc., wherever required.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for these positions through the official website http://www.ignou.ac.in/ from 15th October 2023 until 15th November 2023. After submitting the online application, candidates should send the hard copy of the printout of the application along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/documents to the Director, Academic Coordination Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068 through registered/speed post on or before 20th November 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here