Assam Career 2023 : The Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) is inviting applications for 16 Junior Research Fellowship positions in various disciplines. Here are the details:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship
Number of Posts: 16
- Aeronautical Engineering: 1
- Computer Science & Engineering: 9
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 5
- Electrical Engineering: 1
- For BE/B.Tech: Candidates should have a BE/B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline in the first division with valid GATE scores from the years 2022 or 2023.
- For ME/M.Tech: Candidates with ME/M.Tech degrees in the above-mentioned disciplines in the first division at both the Graduate and Post-graduate levels are eligible to apply.
Stipend: Selected candidates will receive a monthly emolument of Rs. 37,000/- per month, along with House Rent Allowance (HRA) as admissible.
Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit is not more than 28 years on the closing date of the advertisement. There is a 5-year relaxation for SC/ST candidates and a 3-year relaxation for OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates. If applicable, candidates need to enclose a copy of their caste certificate with the application.
How to Apply: Candidates should send scanned copies of their application forms along with self-attested and scanned copies of required certificates or degrees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates: The last date for the submission of applications is 15th November 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here