Assam Career 2023 : The Office of the District Commissioner (DC Office), Dhemaji, Assam is welcoming applications for the position of Aspirational Block Fellow. This opportunity is for individuals who wish to contribute to the development of the Murkong Selek Tribal Development Block under the Aspirational Block Programme in Dhemaji. Please find the details of the position below:
Position: Aspirational Block Fellow
Number of Posts: 1
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates applying for the position of Aspirational Block Fellow should meet the following criteria:
- Educational Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized and reputed institution. Candidates with a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree will be given preference.
- Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in data analysis and presentation.
- Familiarity with the use of social media.
- Project management skills.
- Experience of working/interning with a development organization.
- Self-driven with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the local language of the respective Aspirational Block is a requirement for this role.
Stipend: The selected Aspirational Block Fellow will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 55,000/- (Rs. Fifty Five Thousand only).
Age Limit: Candidates applying for this position should be at least 21 years old and not more than 35 years old as of 31st March 2023.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply by submitting their duly filled-up applications in the Standard Form, along with all the relevant documents (photocopies). Applications should be sent to the following address:
Office of the District Commissioner, Dhemaji
Application Deadline: The last date for submitting applications is on or before 6th November 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here