The recruitment at Sports Authority of India (SAI) Assam. Here’s a summary of the key details:
1. Post Details:
- Advisor (Branding & Marketing):
- Number of Posts: 1
2. Eligibility Criteria:
- Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Essential Experience: 10 years in relevant disciplines.
3. Job Roles:
- Develop marketing communication, adverts, collateral, and templates in line with Khelo India Games marks, Khelo India marks, and logos of government stakeholders and sponsors.
- Formulate brand guidelines and templates for various designs and creatives.
- Ensure vibrant, colorful, and inspirational branding designs reflecting the event color scheme and guidelines.
- Review and examine draft designs and mock-ups of branding elements.
- Conceptualize and formulate plans for branding and city activation programs.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, including Host Broadcaster, Event Management Agencies, etc., to ensure a well-integrated branding and design program of appropriate standard.
- Provide technical assistance and advice in the formulation of promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with media agencies to integrate all stakeholder press & PR initiatives.
- Strategize the broadcast plan in liaison with the broadcast partner.
- Rs. 10,000/- per diem with a cap of Rs. 1.5 Lakh/month.
5. How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online on the website https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs.
- The last date for submission of applications is 18th November 2023, till 5 PM.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here