Assam Career 2023 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) is a central transmission utility responsible for transmitting power across the nation, contributing significantly to the growth and development of India’s power sector. POWERGRID is now seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals for the role of Officer Trainee (Law). This is an incredible opportunity for law graduates to embark on a rewarding career journey with one of India’s most esteemed public sector organizations.
Table of Contents
POWERGRID is a ‘Navratna’ company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. It plays a pivotal role in ensuring the transmission of electricity from generation points to distribution substations, thereby ensuring the seamless flow of electricity across the country. The organization’s commitment to excellence and innovation has made it a leader in the power sector, and it offers employees a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Name of the Post: Officer Trainee (Law)
Number of Vacancies: 10
To be eligible for the position of Officer Trainee (Law) at POWERGRID, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course from a recognized institute or university with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as of 29th November 2023. Candidates should have been born on or after 29th November 1996 and on or before 29th November 2005.
Selected candidates will receive the following remuneration:
- Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA (Industrial Dearness Allowance)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Perks at 12% of the basic pay during the training period.
Upon successful completion of training and regularization, the candidate will be absorbed as Officer (Law) in E2 scale with a pay scale of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- (IDA).
- CLAT – 2024: Candidates need to appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2024, a national-level law entrance exam for admission to post-graduation programs. The scores obtained in CLAT will be considered in the selection process.
- Document Verification: Candidates shortlisted based on their CLAT scores will undergo document verification to confirm their eligibility.
- Behavioral Assessment: This stage assesses the behavioral and psychological traits of candidates to evaluate their suitability for the role.
- Group Discussion: Candidates will participate in group discussions to demonstrate their communication and interpersonal skills.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates will face a personal interview where they can showcase their legal knowledge and aptitude.
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination: Finally, selected candidates will undergo a pre-employment medical examination to ensure their fitness for the role.
The selection process for the Officer Trainee (Law) position at POWERGRID includes the following stages:
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Officer Trainee (Law) position at POWERGRID through the official website http://www.powergrid.in/. The online application window will be open from 9th November 2023 to 29th November 2023.
This is a golden opportunity to embark on a dynamic career in the field of law with POWERGRID, an organization that offers excellent remuneration, a stimulating work environment, and opportunities for professional growth.
Don’t miss this chance to be a part of India’s leading power transmission company. Apply online between 9th November 2023 and 29th November 2023, and take the first step towards an exciting career in law with POWERGRID.
Join POWERGRID, and be a part of India’s progress in the power sector!
For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.powergrid.in/.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here