The job opening for the position of Vigilance Officer at Purba Bharati Gas Pvt. Ltd. (PBGPL) in Guwahati, Assam. Here’s a summary for potential candidates:
Position: Vigilance Officer
Number of Posts: 1
- Full-time Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) or 2 years Full-time MBA/PGDM (in any discipline) or CA/CMA/LLB from a recognized Institute or university with 60% marks or CGPA of 6 out of 10 points scale or 3 on a 6 point scale.
- Qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC-recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian institution/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
Experience: 3 years’ experience in Vigilance/Audit related activities for any Govt/PSU organization in an Executive Position.
Maximum Age Limit: 34 years. The last date of reckoning age and other eligibility conditions are 30.11.2023.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
- Candidates must produce requisite documents for verification and scrutiny.
- Final selection based on the Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to submit the duly filled application form (Format available on the Company website as Annexure – I) along with self-attested copies of documents in hard copy to the following address: HR Department, Purba Bharati Gas Pvt. Ltd. (PBGPL), 6th Floor, Central Mall, Christian Basti, Guwahati (Assam), Pin: 781005.
Last Date of Submission of Detailed Application: 23.11.2023
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here