Spices Board Assam is inviting applications for the position of Official Language Trainee in its Head Office located in Kochi, Kerala. Here are the details of the job opening:
Name of Post: Official Language Trainee
Number of Posts: 1
Stipend: Rs. 21,000 per month
- Candidates must meet the following educational and experience criteria:
- Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree in English from a recognized University with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa, OR
- Two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in a Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking.
- Knowledge in Computer with a Hindi Typewriting speed of 25 words per minute.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online for the above position through the official website of Spices Board Assam (http://spicesboard.in/recruitment/).
- The application window will be open until 10th November 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here