National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA) Assam is inviting applications for the position of Placement Coordinator on a contractual basis for a period of six months. Here are the details:
Name of the Post: Placement Coordinator
Number of Posts: 1
Qualification: Law Graduate/MBA, relevant experience preferably in educational institutes of repute
Remuneration: Rs. 22,700/- (Consolidated) per month
- Liaison with industry.
- Arranges campus interviews.
- Proposes annual T & P budget.
- Assists students in developing and implementing successful job search strategies.
- Prepares an audio-video presentation or a colorful handout on the college for potential employers.
- Compiles and maintains the database of student profiles for all departments.
- Undertakes a rigorous placement campaign.
- Assists employers in achieving their hiring goals.
- Empowers students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- Provides resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Acts as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Upgradation of students’ skill sets commensurate with industry expectations.
- Generates awareness among students regarding future career options.
- Liaisons with different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Keeps track of all advertisements related to placements appropriate to the profiles of aspirants.
- Communicates the resume of suitable candidates to potential employers.
- Provides the right placement to the right candidate for students to excel in their future life.
- Organizes placement training for students to prepare them for interviews and group discussions.
- Gives intimation to all concerned departments/sections for on/off-campus drives and encourages students to participate.
- Guides and counsels students in securing permanent placement by connecting them with prospective employers.
- Provides information on the schedule of recruitment drives well in advance to all concerned departments/sections and students.
- Places requests for resources required in advance and coordinates with the concerned to ensure availability.
How to Apply: Candidates may send their applications in the standard application form along with relevant documents to The Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Amingaon, Hajo Road, Kamrup, Guwahati-31, Assam.
Candidates may also send scanned copies of their applications and relevant documents by email to email@example.com.
The last date for the receipt or submission of applications is on or before 30.12.2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here