Recruitment Announcement: Gender and Indigenous Peoples Specialist at Assam Skill University
Institution: Assam Skill University
Position: Gender and Indigenous Peoples Specialist
Number of Posts: 1
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Science
- Five years of experience in gender/indigenous people work, with at least two years of experience on Asian Development Bank financed projects or other multilateral organizations
- Monthly remuneration: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month
- Salary will be based on the candidate’s qualification, experience, and competency
- A maximum of 30% hike on the last drawn salary may be considered if the candidate’s last drawn salary is less than the minimum salary assigned for the position
Contract Duration: Initially for 11 months with a provision of further extension up to the end of the project based on satisfactory performance
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures to: The Chief Executive Officer, Assam Skill University Project, 3rd Floor, DECT Office Complex, Rehabari, Guwahati-781008 (Assam)
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17.02.2024, up to 5:00 P.M.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with experience in gender and indigenous peoples’ work to contribute to the development initiatives of Assam Skill University. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline. For further information, please contact the Assam Skill University Project office.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here