Bank of Baroda, Assam, is inviting applications for the position of Manager – Security (MMG/S-II) in 2024.
Name of Post: Manager – Security (MMG/S-II)
No. of Posts: 38
- Mandatory: Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University / Institute.
- Preferable: A certification in a computer course for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at the graduation level or afterward is preferable.
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service altogether in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years of service altogether as a Class – I Gazetted Officer in the Police Force.
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to or above Assistant Commandant with a minimum of five years of service as a Class – I Gazetted Officer in Paramilitary Forces.
Selection Procedure: The selection process may comprise an online test, psychometric test, or any other test deemed suitable for further selection processes, followed by Group Discussion and/or Interview of candidates qualifying in the online test.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm.
Last Date for Submission of Application & Payment of fees: 10.02.2024
- Rs. 600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs. 100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST & Women
If you are eligible for the position, don’t miss the opportunity to apply before the specified deadline.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here