The recruitment notice for the position of Inquiry Authority at Bank of Baroda Assam. Here’s a summary of the details for interested candidates:
Name of Post: Inquiry Authority
- Interested and willing applicants should have retired from a Public Sector Bank, in a cadre not less than that of TEG/S-VI.
- The applicant should not be more than 70 years of age at the time of empanelment.
- The applicant should be of sound health, both physically and mentally.
- The applicant should possess sound banking experience and exposure in the areas of Credit, Forex, etc.
- Should have conducted inquiries as PO/IA or acted as Disciplinary Authority or Competent Authority for the purpose of Departmental Actions and should have a flair for writing reports.
- Should possess in-depth working knowledge/understanding of Departmental Proceedings.
- Should not have been penalized in a Disciplinary Proceeding case (no penalty in DP or prosecution in a criminal case).
How to Apply:
- Candidates may submit their application as per the attached proforma to the nearest Zonal Office addressed to the HRM Dept. of the Zone (Details of Zones enclosed in the detailed advertisement).
- The last date for submission of applications is 8th January 2024.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for any additional details and ensure that they meet the specified eligibility criteria before applying.
Note: The information provided is based on the details you provided, and candidates should refer to the official notification for the most accurate and updated information.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here