Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has invited applications for the recruitment of a Language Editor Consultant. Here are the details:
Name of Post: Language Editor Consultant
Number of Posts: 1
- Post-graduation in English/Mass Communication/Health and Allied subjects.
- Previous experience in editing work related to topics in health.
- An eye for detail and perfection.
- Post-graduation degree in social sciences or a related degree program with excellent English-language skills.
- Experienced candidates with 2-3 years of manuscript writing, published papers in reputed journals, and editing peer-reviewed journals.
- Strong research and analytical skills and can work to tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office or Google Docs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The language editor’s role would be to conduct English language editing of the policy/technical briefs related to the project and manuscripts to be sent for peer-reviewed publications.
- Check the documents for grammar, technical errors, and flow of the content.
- Thorough proofreading of different documents as requested by the project head.
- Compensation will range from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1200 per page, with the specific rate determined by the level of editing required, ranging from medium to high.
- Compensation will be given after the submission of the edited document.
How to Apply: Candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents via email to email@example.com with the Subject Line: “Application for the post of Language Editor Consultant” with the updated curriculum vitae attached.
Last Date of Applications: 10/01/2024
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, ensure to submit your application by the specified deadline.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here