Dibrugarh University Assam is looking for eligible candidates to fill teaching positions. Here are the details about the position, qualifications, selection procedure, and application process:
Assam Career: Dibrugarh University Assam Recruitment 2023
Position: Assistant Professor in Department of Sociology
- Number of Posts: 2
- Department: Sociology
- Master’s degree (MA) in Sociology.
- Eligibility Exams: Candidates should have qualified in NET (National Eligibility Test) / SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) / SET (State Eligibility Test) or hold a PhD in Sociology.
- The salary for this position is Rs. 25,000/- per month (Consolidated).
- A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 28th August 2023 at 11 AM.
- The interview will take place in the Bhojraj Seth Conference Hall of the Vice Chancellor’s Office, Dibrugarh University, Assam.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the latest UGC norms can appear for the interview.
- Candidates should bring copies of their bio-data, attested copies of all testimonials, and experience certificates (if any) along with the original certificates of qualifications for verification.
- A registration fee of Rs. 500/- will be required to be paid by the candidates.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here