Assam Career the job openings at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati. Here are the details for the vacant positions:
Table of Contents
Assam Career IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
- Junior Technical Superintendent:
- Number of posts: 22
- Qualification: Candidates should have a B.Tech/BE/Post Graduate Degree or B.Sc with 2 years of relevant experience in the appropriate field, or a Diploma in Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience in the appropriate field, along with a good academic record.
- Pay Matrix Level: Level 6 (As per 7th CPC)
- Age Limit: Up to 30 years (No upper age limit for regular employees of IIT Guwahati, and age relaxation for contractual employees will be as per the institute’s norms).
- Junior Assistant:
- Number of posts: 13
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
- Pay Matrix Level: Level 3 (As per 7th CPC)
- Age Limit: Up to 27 years (No upper age limit for regular employees of IIT Guwahati, and age relaxation for contractual employees will be as per the institute’s norms).
To apply for these positions, interested candidates need to fill in the online application form available at the following link: https://online.iitg.ac.in/recruitment.
The last date to submit the online application is 30.06.2023, till 5 P.M. (IST).
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Women applicants are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Detailed Advertisement : Click here
What is the placement of IIT Guwahati 2023?
The highest package (PPO) offered during IIT Guwahati placements 2023 stood at INR 1.2 crore per annum. IIT Guwahati recorded a total of 168 offers made by 46 companies on day one which included 2 international offers.
What is the last date for IIT Guwahati M Tech admission 2023?
March 24, 2023
The Application Portal is opened for submission of applications for admission to Doctoral/MTech/MDes/MS(R)/MA programmes of IIT Guwahati for July 2023 Session. The last date and time for submission of applications: 5 PM on April 20, 2023.
How can I get selected in IIT Guwahati?
IIT Guwahati B. Des Admission Process
The candidate must meet IIT Guwahati B. …
The candidate needs to qualify the UCEED exam.
Then the candidates have to register for counselling and seat allotment of UCEED.
Candidates need to select IIT Guwahati as their first choice.
How much rank is required for IIT Guwahati?
IIT Guwahati, JEE-Advanced Cutoff 2022 for General Category is listed below. The overall cutoff for JEE-Advanced is 589 – 8578 rank.
Which branch of IIT Guwahati has highest package?
A placement committee member told Business Today that CSE (Computer Science Engineering) was the best branch in terms of number of offers received and the packages offered by companies. “As expected, CSE students were most sought after in this session as well. The average CSE package is Rs 41 lakh per annum (LPA).
What is the highest salary package in IIT Guwahati?
In the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati placements for the 2022-23 academic year, 218 PPOs were received, which was the highest in the last four years. The highest pre placement offer received in 2022 was Rs 1.20 crore, which has been boasted as an all-time high by the institute
Which IIT has most beautiful campus?
IIT Roorkee. Established in the 1850’s the administration block of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has glimpses of British architecture. …
Forest Research Institute. …
Indian Institute of Science. …
NIT Srinagar. …
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. …
IIT Kharagpur. …
BITS Pilani Goa. …
Is IIT Guwahati good IIT?
IIT Guwahati ranked 41st globally in the ‘Research Citations per Faculty’ category and overall 395th in the QS World University Rankings 2022.
What is the highest placement in IIT 2023?
IT Bombay Placements 2023: Highest Package, Average Package, Top Companies, FAQs
No. of Offers
INR 2.1 crore per annum
INR 2 crore per annum
INR 1.98 crore per annum
INR 2.23 crore per annum
Which branch is famous in IIT Guwahati?
Civil Engineering is considered to be the most versatile branch among all the engineering branches. Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Guwahati was established in 1997 and has continually upgraded itself in terms of academic programs and research infrastructure including state-of-the-art laboratories.