Assam Career : The job openings at Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for the position of Assistant Finance Officer. This seems to be a great opportunity for candidates interested in finance-related roles. Here’s a summary of the details you provided:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2023: সহকাৰী বিত্ত বিষয়া পদৰ বাবে
Name of Post:
- Assistant Finance Officer
- Candidates should have completed a minimum of 3 years of graduation in any discipline through a Full-time Regular course from institutions/colleges/universities/deemed universities recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- The minimum required percentage of marks varies based on the category:
- General, Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs), Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) – OBC(NCL): 55%
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): 50%
- Candidates must have also passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate from CA/CMA institutes respectively.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in the finance function as of 30th June 2023 is required.
- Selected candidates will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- per month and will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000.
Upper Age Limit:
- Candidates from General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years old as of 30th June 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable to candidates from other categories as per Government of India guidelines.
- The selection process will consist of the following components: a. Percentage of Marks in CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate (Both Groups) b. Group Discussion (GD) and Group Task (GT) c. Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the position online through the IOCL website: https://iocl.com/
- The last date to apply for the position is 31st August 2023, and the application submission deadline is 23:59 hrs.
If you are eligible and interested in this position, make sure to follow the instructions provided and submit your application online before the deadline. Best of luck with your application!
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is the full form of Iocl petrol?
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Which is the biggest refinery in India?
Jamnagar refinery is a private sector crude oil refinery owned by reliance. The refinery was commissioned in 14 July 1999 with an installed capacity of 27MMTPA. The present capacity of this refinery is 33MMTPA.It is currently the largest refinery in the world.
Which is the largest oil company in India?
ONGC Represents India’s Energy Security Through its Pioneering Efforts. Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 71 per cent to Indian domestic production.
How many IOC petrol pumps are there in India?
IndianOil – In Every Part, In Every Heart
Over 34,000 Fuel Stations spread across India, fuelling the dreams and aspirations of around 30 million Indians every day.
Which oil company petrol is best in India?
Top 10 Best Petrol Pump Companies in India 2023
Indian Oil Corporation.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
Oil India Limited.
Hindustan Pettroleum Corporation.
Reliance Petroleum Limited.
Which is the first petrol company in India?
1899: AR&T Co formed a new company Assam Oil Company (AOC) and set up a small refinery at Margharita (Upper Assam) with a capacity of 500 bopd to refine the Digboi-oil. 1901: Digboi refinery commissioned. 1911: Burmah Oil Company (BOC) arrives on the Indian scene .
Which is the 2 largest oil refinery in India?
Nayara Energy’s Vadinar refinery started commercial production in May 2008 and is today India’s second largest, single-site refinery.
What are the top 5 oil refinery?
8 of the largest oil refineries in the world
Jamnagar Refinery. The Jamnagar refinery is a private-sector crude oil refinery in Jamnagar, Gujarat, India. …
Paraguaná Refinery Complex. …
SK Energy Ulsan Refinery Complex. …
Ruwais Refinery. …
Yeosu Refinery. …
Onsan Refinery. …
Port Arthur Refinery. …
Jurong Island Refinery.
Which is the world 2nd largest refinery?
World’s largest refineries
Name of refinery
Jamnagar Refinery (Reliance Industries)
Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Paraguana Refinery Complex (PDVSA)
Punto Fijo, Falcón, Venezuela
Ulsan Refinery (SK Energy)
Ulsan, South Korea
Ruwais Refinery (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company)
What is No 1 company in India?
Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited, an Indian conglomerate run by business mogul Mukesh Ambani, sits at the top of the list of top Indian companies by revenue. Reliance Industries has a stunning annual turnover of over $100 billion, i.e. 10,000 crores.