Assam Career: A job opening for an Assistant Professor position in the History department at Jagannath Barooah (JB) College in Jorhat, Assam. The college is inviting applications from eligible candidates for this position. Here is a summary of the key details you’ve provided:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Jagannath Barooah (JB) College in Jorhat Recruitment 2023: সহকাৰী অধ্যাপকৰ পদ
Job Opening: Assistant Professor in History
- Number of Posts: 1
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Education qualifications and selection procedure as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.239/2021/68 dated 24-01-2022 and No. DHE/CE/Misc/49/2021/Pt./5 dated 09-02-2022.
- NET/SLET/SET qualifications are mandatory. Ph.D. holders are exempt from NET/SLET/SET.
- Minimum of 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in History. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 5% relaxation for Ph.D. holders who obtained their Master’s Degree before 19th September 1991.
- Eligibility qualifications like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview.
- Age Limit: Not more than 38 years as of 01-01-2022. Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- How to Apply:
- Send applications in the prescribed proforma by DHE, Assam.
- Include complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- Enclose a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- payable to “Principal, J.B. College, Jorhat” at SBI Jorhat Branch (IFSC- SBIN000104).
- Applications should reach the Principal, J.B. College (Autonomous), Jorhat, P.O.- Jorhat, Pin-785001, Assam by August 20, 2023.
Please note that the application deadline is August 20, 2023. Candidates interested in this position should ensure they meet the eligibility criteria and follow the application process accordingly.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
How much percentage is required for JB College Jorhat?
Eligibility will be 60% marks in aggregate; 70% marks in English for SC/ST/PH candidates.
What is the ranking of JB College Jorhat?
J. B. College ranks 75th among autonomous colleges in India in a survey conducted by Education World.
What is the fees of JB College MBA?
The JBIMS MBA fees for two-year Management Degree is Rs. 3 lakh per annum, which is Rs. 6 lakh for open candidates. For reserved category candidates, fee per annum is Rs.
What is the NAAC grade for JB College?
J.B. College was established in 1930 in Jorhat. It was re-accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade in 2018. It was conferred Autonomous status in 2015.
What is the minimum percentage required for Pragjyotish College?
The Pragjyotish College offers several courses at the undergraduate level such as BA (Honors), B.SC (Honors), B.COM, BBA, and BCA. The minimum eligibility for all these courses is 10+2 passed in the above-mentioned course. For BSc/ BCA/ BCom(Hons.), The applicant must have a minimum 50% aggregate in the 10+2.
How much percentage is required for admission in B Baruah college?
. Borooah College, Guwahati PG Admission 2023
B.Sc degree (Honours/Major) with minimum 45% marks in the concerned subject and aggregate.
Which is the cleanest college in Assam?
Kanoi College is recognized as one of the cleanest colleges of India and the institution has also received felicitation from a number of associations, organizations and individuals in this connection.
Which is the top 10bba college in India?
Top 10 Colleges Offering BBA Courses in India: India Today 2021 Rank
Name of the Institute
India Today Rank 2021
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
SVKM’S NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School Of Commerce
Christ University, Bengaluru
Amity International Business School
What is the full name of JB college?
Jagannath Barooah College
Jagannath Barooah College (popularly known as J.B. College) is an autonomous college located in Jorhat, Assam, India. It was founded on 19 August 1930. The College is affiliated to Dibrugarh University and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Which MBA fees is best?
The average MBA course fee in the top MBA colleges in India for various MBA specializations is between INR 50,000 to INR 30,00,000 per year. The top MBA colleges in India with low fees are the University of Allahabad, Ranchi University, the University of Rajasthan, and many others.