The teaching position openings at Lalit Chandra Bharali LCB College, Assam. If you’re interested in applying for any of the Assistant Professor positions, here’s a summary of the details you’ve provided:
Position: Assistant Professor
Number of Posts: 3
- Mathematics: 1
- English: 1
- Assamese: 1
- Educational qualifications and selection procedure will be as per Govt. OM No. AHE. 239/2021/68 Dtd. 24-01-2022.
- A candidate must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- NET/SLET will be a mandatory eligibility condition.
- Candidates having a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET.
- Qualifications like M.Phil/Ph.D/Seminar papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview, not beyond that.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format available on the DHE’s website (www.dhe.gov.in) along with Bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- Include a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred) drawn in favor of Principal, LCB College, payable at SBI, Guwahati Kalipur Bhutnath Branch (Branch Code: 009912, IFSC Code: SBIN0009912).
- The applications must reach the Principal & Secretary, Lalit Chandra Bharali (LCB) College, Maligaon, Guwahati-781011, Assam, by August 22, 2023.
For further details and application submission, you should visit the official website of Lalit Chandra Bharali (LCB) College or follow the provided instructions.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here