Assam Career : The job opening for the Contractual LPG Operator position at Oil India Limited in Duliajan, Assam. Here’s a summarized version of the details:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Oil India Limited in Duliajan Recruitment 2023: এল পি জি অপাৰেটৰৰ পদ
Position: Contractual LPG Operator Number of Posts: 4
- Education: Passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Education Board.
- Diploma: Completed a 3-year Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Instrumentation Engineering from a Government Recognized Polytechnic.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in operation and maintenance of equipment used in Oil & Gas Industry/Gas Processing Plant/Refinery/Petrochemical/Fertilizer Industry, such as pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, chain conveyors, gearboxes, various valves (PSV/SRV), etc.
- Fixed Emolument: Rs. 19,500.00 per month (based on attendance, including paid leave and holidays).
- Variable Emolument: Rs. 750.00 per day for each working day.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: General category – 40 years, SC/ST – 45 years, OBC-NCL – 43 years.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be conducted through a walk-in-interview to be held on 7th August 2023 at Duliajan Club Auditorium, Duliajan. Candidates need to register for the interview between 7.00 am to 9.00 am on the specified date.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should attend the walk-in-interview along with their Personal Bio-Data (given on the last two pages of the advertisement), one recent colored photograph (3cm X 3cm), and original and self-attested photocopies of required documents.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Which oil company has its headquarters in Duliajan Assam?
Oil India Limited (OIL)| Duliajan. Located in upper northeast India, Duliajan is an ideal setting for the field headquarters of OIL. It is a thriving industrial township set amidst lush green perennial foliage, a remarkable feature of this part of the country. Air Route: The nearest airport is 50 km away at Dibrugarh.
Where is OIL INDIA LIMITED situated?
Headquartered in Duliajan, Assam, the company has its offices in Duliajan, Noida, Guwahati and Jodhpur.
What is the salary of OIL INDIA LIMITED?
Oil India Salaries in India
Average Salary Yearly Yearly Monthly
Senior Engineer (0 – 10 yrs exp)
₹ 15,34,722/yr (₹7.7L/yr – ₹20.0L/yr)
Apprentice Trainee (1 yr exp)
₹ 1,57,667/yr (₹1.4L/yr – ₹1.7L/yr)
Superintending Engineer (5 – 12 yrs exp)
₹ 22,53,571/yr (₹20.0L/yr – ₹28.0L/yr)
Why is duliajan famous?
The town is about 45 km east of Dibrugarh City. It is particularly known for its oil related industry, Oil India Limited, one of the country’s largest oil and gas companies.
Which is the biggest oil refinery in Assam?
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Which is the largest oil field in Assam?
Digboi oil field
Option A – The Digboi oil field is located on the rocks of the Tipam series in the northeastern state of Assam. It was set up by Assam Oil Company Ltd. in 1901 which was later acquired by the Indian Oil Corporation.
How many refinery is in Assam?
Assam has 4 refineries-Noonmati refinery,Namuligarh Refinery ,Bongaigaon Refinery, Digboi Refinery.
Which is India biggest oil company?
Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 71 per cent to Indian domestic production.
Which is India’s largest oil seller?
Russia has become India’s largest crude oil supplier, with 1.96 million barrels per day (mb/d), of the key commodity surpassing the traditional trading bloc, Middle East, for the first time in May this year.
What is the salary of 4th grade job in Assam?
The candidates will receive the basic Assam Police Grade 4 Staff Salary of Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 52,000 per month.