Tezpur University in Assam is offering a unique opportunity to become a Field Investigator in an exciting project supported by the ICSSR. The project, titled “Online Language and Cultural Resource Center for Deori Scheduled Tribe of Assam,” aims to create a multimedia dictionary with language translation and pronunciation services. If you have a passion for social sciences and cultural preservation, this is your chance to make a difference.
- Name of the Post: Field Investigator
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Essential: A postgraduate degree in any social science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Desirable: A postgraduate degree in Mass Communication and Journalism/Media Technology.
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000 per month
Age Limit: Candidates should be under 28 years of age on the date of the interview. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules.
Selection Procedure: A walk-in-interview will be conducted on September 11, 2023, at 11:00 AM in the Conference Room, Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, Tezpur University, Assam.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should bring their original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), any other testimonials, a copy of a recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV), and the application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) on the day of the interview.
- An advance copy of their CV/bio-data can be sent to Dr. Manoj Deori, Project Director, through email at email@example.com by September 9, 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here