Assam Career: Two job openings at the Tocklai Tea Research Institute in Assam. These positions are for a Research Officer and a Lab Attendant under a project titled “Monitoring of Pesticide Residues at National Level (MPRNL)” at the Analytical Services Department. Here are the details of the positions:
Table of Contents
Assam Career : Tocklai Tea Research Institute in Assam Recruitment 2023
1. Research Officer:
- Number of Posts: 1
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemicals / Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science / Chemistry / Plant Protection / Entomology, with 1-2 years of work experience in a pesticide residue laboratory.
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience: Experience in operating LC-MS/MS & GCMS/MS for pesticide residue analysis from food material, plant, soil, water using modern sample preparation techniques, 2-3 years experience in an NABL accredited pesticide residue lab, knowledge of computer applications, statistics, and virtual meeting platforms will be preferred.
- Monthly Fellowship: Consolidated Emolument of Rs. 40,000/- per month (for Ph.D. degree holder) or Rs. 38,000/- per month (for M.Sc. degree holder) (no HRA will be paid)
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 45 years
2. Lab Attendant:
- Number of Posts: 1
- Essential Qualification: 12th Standard Pass
- Desirable Experience: 1 year of experience in Laboratory work
- Monthly Fellowship: Consolidated Emolument of Rs. 12,262/- per month (no HRA will be paid)
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 45 years
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in these positions should follow these steps to apply:
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Send a soft copy of the duly filled-in application form to the email address: email@example.com.
- Ensure that the application is submitted on or before 28th August 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
When was Tocklai Tea Research Institute established?
Key PointsTocklai Tea Research Institute: It was established in 1911. It is located at a site near the river Tocklai in Jorhat, Assam, India. It is the world’s oldest and largest tea research institute.
What is the fees of Tocklai Tea Research Institute?
The course fee will be 1,25,500.00 and 83,500.00 inclusive of taxesper trainee with and without accommodation respectively, which will have to be paid on the day of admission in a single instalment or in two equal instalment spreading over 2 months time.
Is Tocklai a government or private organization?
TRA Tocklai is a industry led organisation being funded by the industry and Government of India.
Which is the largest tea research Centre in the world?
Tea Research Association popularly known as TRA Tocklai is the oldest and largest tea research institute globally which looks after the research and development needs of the Indian tea industry. It carries out and promotes research on tea with the principal objective of improving overall productivity and quality.
What is Tocklai famous for?
Tea Research Institute
The Tocklai is a Tea Research Institute (formerly known as Tocklai Experimental Station) which was established in 1911, at a site near the River Tocklai in Jorhat, Assam.
Which was the first tea company in India?
the Assam Tea Company
In 1837, the first English tea garden was established at Chabua in Upper Assam; in 1840, the Assam Tea Company began the commercial production of tea in the region.
Which is the tea capital of India?
orhat in Assam is known as the Tea Capital of the World. The factors responsible for tea production in Assam are ample rainfall, low altitude, humid climate, and optimum temperature.
Which institute in India offer a course in tea tasting?
Tea Management Colleges
NITM – Darjeeling Tea Research and Management Association.
Indian Institute of Plantation Management – Bangalore.
University of North Bengal – Darjeeling.
Assam Agricultural University.
Assam Darjeeling Tea Research Center.
Birla Institute of Management & Futuristic Studies – Kolkata.
Where is the research Centre of tea?
ocklai Tea Research Institute
টোকলাই চাহ গৱেষণা প্ৰতিষ্ঠান
Tocklai Experimental Station
Sadar, Cinnamara, Jorhat, Assam, India
Who is the director of tea research institute Tocklai?
Dr. A. Babu
Dr. A. Babu