Assam Career : Tyagbir Hem Baruah (THB) College Assam is a renowned institution of higher education committed to fostering academic excellence and holistic development in the heart of Assam. Established with a vision to provide quality education, THB College has been a beacon of knowledge for students across the region.
Table of Contents
Assam Career ত্যাগবীৰ হেম বৰুৱা মহাবিদ্যালয়ৰ নিযুক্তি ২০২৩
Number of Posts: 1
- A Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever a grading system is followed, by a recognized University.
- A Ph.D. Degree.
- Associate Professor / Professor with a cumulative experience of fifteen years in Teaching/Research/Administration in University/College and other Institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on performance-based appraisal in Appendix III, required for direct recruitment of Principal in Colleges.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals.
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-II at table-2, as per UGC Regulation 2018.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s Degree levels for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates. The eligibility marks of 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the mentioned categories are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
Upper age limit is 55 years as per prescribed rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their applications in the prescribed proforma issued by DHE, Assam, along with a complete bio-data and all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards. The application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- only (non-refundable), drawn in favor of Principal, THB College, payable at Jamugurihat.
The applications must reach the Office of Principal, THB College, Jamugurihat, Karchantola-784189, Sonitpur, Assam, on or before 6th October 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Who is known as Tyagbir of Assam?
Hem Barua (Assamese: হেম বৰুৱা; 25 April 1893 – 11 August 1945) was an Indian independence activist, social worker and writer from Sonitpur district of the Indian state of Assam. For his remarkable works to the people of Assam, he is called Tyagbir (ত্যাগবীৰ).
Who is known as the Agni Kobi of Assam?
Kamalakanta Bhattacharya; 1853–1936) was a prominent essayist and poet belonged to the Oronodoi era of Assamese literature. He was born on 23 December 1853 in Gorehagi village, Biswanath Chariali, Sonitpur district, Assam. He was popularly known as ‘Agnikobi’ (অগ্নিকবি).
What is the meaning of Baruah?
Barua is derived from “Baru” meaning “great” and “ua”, meaning “noble rulers”. In Myanmar, the Barua is classified as one of the seven groups that make up the Rakhine nation. Barua.
Who is known as Assam Tiger?
Kaziranga National Park is one of the most popular destinations it is situated in the heart of India’s north-eastern state of Assam. It is famous for its rich biodiversity. Among its magnificent inhabitants, a rare and awe-inspiring creature roams its dense forests: The Golden Tiger whose name is Kazi 106-F.
Who is known as Sewali Kavi?
Ratna Kanta Borkakoti:
Born at Dhing in 1897 A.D. he was a renowned poet and writer. Sewali. Tarpan, Candrahar are some of his famous works. He was known as Sewali Kavi
Who is known as Bhangani Konwar?
Anand Chandra Agarwal, who continued to beautify the original in the translation of foreign poetry, is known as Bhangani Konwar in Assamese poetry literature.
Who are Baruah in Assam?
The Ahom appointed officers with various title and the title Baruah means a ” Leader of 3000 men“. The Baruas / Baruahs / Barooahs of Assam are Hindus by faith and have been a key contributors to the growth of Assamese community.
What is the history of Barua?
History. Originally, the Barua surname was used as a military rank in the Sutiya kingdom held by individuals from the Buruk clan. The historical examples, such as Borhuloi Barua, Gajraj Barua, Manik Chandra Barua and Kasitora Barua were Sutiya officials.
What does Baru mean in Assamese?
In the Ahomiya or Assamese language, “Baru” means “new” or “fresh.” It can also be used to refer to something that is re. Alok Borah. knows about history of Assam 5y. Baru can mean different expressions in different context. In some situations, it means “okay” and denotes that the speaker agrees.
Who is called Bengal tiger of India?
He also oversaw The Second Anglo-Maratha War (1802–1805). Sar Ashutosh mukharji is known as the Bengal tiger. The famous cricket player Saurav Ganguly is also known as Bengal tiger. He is known by this name because he is living in Bengal state of India.