Advertisement for Apprenticeship Training
Advt.No. – NEEPCO- 01/ 2021-22 Dt 26th July, 2021
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. The Corporation propose to engage 94 (Ninety four) apprentices for FY 2021-22 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training .
Eligibility Criteria for Application:
1. The candidate should be a resident of India.
2. The candidate should have completed Graduation / Diploma not before 30th November, 2018.
3. The candidate must have Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport which is required for online registration.
4. Age limit: Maximum age 28 years as on 31-07-2021, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
5. Reservation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes (NCL)/ Persons with Disability/ Economically Weaker Section, will be as per existing Govt. of India rules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE