(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a
premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related
Name of the Post No of post
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)———– 25
2. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)——– 15
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering)———- 8
Nature & Period of Engagement
Selected candidates will be on training for a period of 2 Months. On completion of training period, the candidates will be engaged as Engineer in IDA pay – scale of Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000 on probation for a period of 2 years.
Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
Candidates will be required to clear the screening test for confirmation of their services at the end of the probation period. Those who fail to qualify in the screening test, their probation period may be extended and
further action taken in accordance with the policy of the Company.
Candidates may also note that no application of an employee would be forwarded for jobs outside until he/ she
completes 2 years of service in the Company.
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online
form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further
communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of
“Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE – 2020 or GATE – 2021 (as applicable).
RITES Ltd. does not take GATE marks from conducting authority. Only the marks/score/rank as entered by candidate(s) while applying online on RITES Recruitment Portal is considered. Candidate(s) are shortlisted for further round of selection based on GATE details as entered by candidates. Candidates who do not enter their GATE details, their candidature shall not be considered further.
After filling up the required details, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
6. The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called:
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the
qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts
under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
e. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
j. GATE Scorecard in original
1 thought on “RITES LIMITED RECRUITMENT”