PM Kisan 13th Installment: For all the farmer brothers and sisters of the country, the Holi of this time is going to be very bang and good news because the Central Government has given clear indication to the release of Holi Special PM Kisan 13th Installment by the Central Government and that is why we have you In this article, PM Kisan will explain about 13th installment in detail.
At the same time, we have to do your E KYC to get the benefit of PM Kisan 13th Installment, for this you have to keep your Aadhaar card and Aadhaar card link with Aadhaar card so that you can easily verify OTP. Can be able to get the benefit of 13th installment.
At the same time, in the last step of the article, we will provide you quick links so that you can easily get other similar articles and get their benefits.
Table of Contents
- Name of the Scheme PM Kisan Yojana
- Name of the Article PM Kisan 13th Installment
- Type of Article Latest Update
- PM Kisan 13th Installment Will Release On? Feb, 2023
- Mode of PM E KYC? Online and Offline ( As Per Your Choice )
- Charges of PM Kisan E KYC At CSC Centers? 15 Rs
- Last Date of PM Kisan KYC? 15 FEB, 2023
- Requirements? Aadhar Card Linked Mobile Number For OTP Verification
- Official Website Click Here
On this day, the 13th installment will be released ₹ 2,000, but if not done, these two works will not be found ₹ 2,000 for the 13th installment – PM Kisan 13th Installment?
Certainly all your farmers will be waiting for PM Kisan 13th Installment and that is why we want to tell you that, the Central Government has completed all the necessary preparations to issue PM Kisan 13th Installment and that is why soon P.M. The 13th installment of the Kisan Yojana will be released.
But all of you farmers can easily get ₹ 2,000 of PM Kisan 13th Installment, so you have to get your E KYC and Land Seeding in which you will not have any difficulty or problem, we will provide you with full detailed step by step information so that you will provide you so that you By completing these works, you can get the benefit of 13th installment.
At the same time, in the last phase of the article, we will provide you with quick links so that you can easily get their benefits by receiving other similar articles.
How to do Land Seeding for PM Kisan 13th Installment?
All those farmers who are eagerly waiting for the 13th installment will have to get their land -verification i.e. land seeding as soon as possible, whose entire process is in some way –
- To get your land – verification i.e. land seeding under PM Kisan 13th Installment, first you have to come to your area or Patwari in the district,
- After this, you have to request the Patwari sir to do your land -verification i.e. land seeding,
- After the request, they will do your land -verification i.e. land seeding and will prepare a report, then one copy will be given to you and the other copy will be sent to the Central Government etc.
By following all the above steps, you can easily get your land -verification i.e. land seeding and can get the benefit of 13th installment.
Step by step online process of PM kisan yojana me e kyc kaise kare?
If you also want to get the benefit of the 13th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana, but are troubled by this problem that, PM Kisan Yojana Me E Kyc Kaise Kare, then we tell you in a point -wise way, how can you do your E KYC Which is, as follows –
- To get PM Kisan 13th Installment, under PM Kisan Yojana Me E Kyc Kaise Kare, first of all you have to come on the home -page of its official website to do your E KYC by yourself, which will be like this,
- After coming to the home – you will get the section of Farmer Corner,
- In this section you will get the option of E -KYC on which you have to click,
- After clicking, some such pages will open in front of you –
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar card number after coming to this page,
- After this you will get OTP on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card, which you have to enter,
- Now you have to click on the option of submit, after which you will be shown your profile,
- Below this you will get the option of E KYC on which you have to click,
- After clicking, you have to do OTP Authentication once again and click on the option of submit,
- After clicking, you will get something like this –
- Finally, thus all of you farmers will be able to easily do their PM Kisan E KYC and get the benefit of this etc.
- By following all the above steps, you will be able to easily get the benefit of this scheme by doing your E KYC.
PM Kisan 13th Installment – How to do offline E KYC?
To get the benefit of PM Kisan 13th Installment, you can do your own E KYC through offline medium, whose entire process is in this way –
- To get the benefit of PM Kisan 13th Installment, first of all, you have to come to your nearest Jan Seva Kendra or Vasudha Center to do your E KYC through offline.
- After this, you have to request to do E KYC from Jan Seva Kendra operator,
- Now you will be presented to all the documents sought by them,
- After this they will take your Bio Matric and will do your E KYC and
- In the end, you have to get the receipt by paying a fee of only 15 rupees.
- You can do offline E kYC by following all the above steps and get the benefit of this scheme.
Best wishes for the 13th attainment of PM farmer
We told the beneficiaries of all our Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of India in this article, not only about PM Kisan 13th Installment, but we are also in detail to get our land seeding and e kyc to get your Land Seeding and E Kyc to get PM Kisan 13th Installment in detail Provided detailed information about the entire process so that you can easily get the benefit of 13th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
Finally, at the end of the article, we hope that all your farmers would have liked this article very much for which you will like, share and comment our article.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Link To Check Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Direct Link of PM Kisan E KYC||Click Here|
FAQ’s – PM Kisan 13th Installment
How can I check my PM farmer balance?
How to check the PM Kisan Balance 2022 Translated from English The homepage will appear, then find the candidate corner. On the right side of the page, click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
How to check PM farmer account number
The easiest way to check the status, installment details and beneficiary list of the beneficiary is the official website of PM farmer – https://pmkisan.gov.in/. All you have to do is go to the official website and check your installment situation.