THE WEST ASSAM MILK PRODUCERS’ COOPERATIVE UNION LTD.
WALK IN INTERVIEW
For Recruitment of Executive-Projects (Electrical) under APART
WAMUL invites candidates for a Walk-In Interview for the recruitment of Executive-Projects (Electrical) on contract basis for a period of 2 years initially under the World Bank financed APART. The selected candidates will be placed at the Office of The West Assam Milk Producers’ Cooperative Union Ltd (Purabi Dairy), Panjabari, Guwahati. The minimum required qualification & experience in brief, and the age limit and the indicative CTC range for the position shall be as per the qualification & experience etc. shall be as per the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) provided in the website of WAMUL at http://www.purabi.org/hiring-page.php.
JOB INFORMATION/ JOB DESCRIPTION
Executive – Projects (Electrical)
Position Executive – Projects (Electrical)
Qualification – Graduate/ Post graduate in Electrical Engineering
Experience- 4 years of relevant experience in Electrical domain of projects.
Construction industry experience in Industrial Project works (preferably in a dairy/ food industry) with Site posting / project co-ordination from office.
Duration of contract – Initially for 2 years, extendable till completion of the infrastructure project
Location- Guwahati/ Anand
Approximately Rs. 5.5 lakhs per year (Negotiable and commensurate with experience, qualification and pay package of last assignment)
Age should not be more than 35 years as on 1″ January, 2021. (Relaxable by 5 years in case of outstanding candidates).
MAIN PURPOSE: (captures essence of the job in brief)
To control, monitor and implement all related works of infrastructure expansion project(s) of WAMUL. They shall contribute, facilitate and execute works from construction upto operationalizing the project within the project timeline including project coordination, stabilization of the Operations and establishing the intended plant performance and output.
• Shall be able to lead an execution team to carry out the execution of site works
• Shall lend all possible support to resolve the construction/ installation related technical issuesat site
• Monitoring & reporting of work progress of project through tools like MS project
• Preparation of GRN, maintain relevant site records, Project Billing etc.
• Provide active supervision and technical support
• To administer contractual and commercial deliverables and report the same in order to advise management of exposures
• To implement and monitor procedures for all technical matters in order to ensure compliance to WAMUL’s policies and procedures
• To ensure the compilation of lessons learnt and supervise their regular update.
• To liaise with other members of the team in order to identify exposure, changes in cost and value and possible delays.
• Liaise with staff and team and review information to locate and thereafter evaluate the cost and value of all variations and likely future variations
• Liaise for Govt. and Statutory compliances
• To accomplish other duties as determined by management.
• Must be result oriented and dynamic
• Should work independently to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Skills/ Attributes: Behavioural
• Strategic Thinking
• Excellent communication
• Good internal and external networking
• Highly structured, systematic and organized
• Focus and details oriented
• Problem Solving
• Works independently and profession ally with little supervision
Skills/ Attributes: Technical
• Shall possess knowledge of relevant fabrication, construction works and should have knowledge in reading engineering drawings, as well as AUTOCAD.
• Should be familiar with relevant statutory guidelines, IS codes, IEC/ IEEE codes, knowledge in service requirements and aware of good engineering practices
• MS Office
• Basic contract and law knowledge
General conditions for interview:
1. Candidates shall be mandatorily required to bring an application as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ provided on the website of WAMUL at http://www.purabi.org/hiring-page.php, along with all the Original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, identify proof, latest salary etc. and also a set of self-attested copies of the same and one passport size photograph. Candidates are advised to go through the draft Terms of Reference (ToR) and the detailed walk-in-interview notice provided in the above cited website. The originals will be returned after corroboration with the copies. Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application or supporting documents is misleading/misrepresented/incomplete/false. Application received through email will not be entertained.
2. In case of overwhelming response, Managing Director, WAMUL reserves the right to conduct a written examination of the candidates. Based on the written examination 5 (five) candidates (1:5) will be shortlisted for interview. Managing Director, WAMUL also reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason and without thereby causing any liability to anyone.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
4. Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the required qualification, experience and skill-set may directly walk-in for interview on 28th September,2021 between 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM for the following post: –
• Executive-Projects (Electrical), 28th September,2021 (Wednesday)
5. At the discretion of Managing Director, WAMUL candidates arriving after 10:30 AM on the date of walk-in-interview may not be considered/entertained for the interview process.