Assam Inland Water Transport Development (AIWTD) Society has announced job openings for the positions of Project Officer and Communication & Media Specialist. Here are the details of these positions:
Name of Posts:
- Project Officer
- Communication & Media Specialist
Number of Posts:
- Project Officer: 1
- Communication & Media Specialist: 1
For Project Officer:
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree from any Government recognized University/Institution.
- They should possess a minimum of 15 years’ experience in partnership management with service providers, both public and private. This experience should include coordinating relationships with project stakeholders and external resource agencies.
For Communication & Media Specialist:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in Communications, Social Sciences, Administrative Sciences, Political Sciences, International Relations, Marketing, Journalism, or related fields.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience is required across communications and media strategy, media planning, content management, public relations, and digital/social media engagement.
- Project Officer: The indicative consolidated remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 1,50,000/- per month or a 30% hike on the existing remuneration, whichever is less. The actual salary will depend on the qualifications, experience, and competency of the candidate and is negotiable.
- Communication & Media Specialist: The monthly remuneration will be Rs. 1,00,000/- to 1,20,000/- or a 30% hike on the existing remuneration, whichever is less. The actual remuneration is negotiable based on qualifications, experience, and competency.
- Candidates for these positions should not be more than 50 years of age as of 1st January 2023.
- Walk-in interviews for these positions will be conducted on 10th November 2023 from 10:30 AM to 4 PM at AIWTD Society, 3rd Floor, Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Ulubari, Guwahati – 7, Assam.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should appear before the selection committee with all original documents to support their age, qualification, and experience. They should also bring self-attested photocopies of the same.
- Candidates are required to carry 2 copies of recent passport-sized photographs along with the prescribed application form, which is available on the AIWTDS website.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here