The Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (ASRLM) is inviting applications for the position of Young Professional. Here are the details:
Name of Post: Young Professional
No. of Posts: 35
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/Social Work/Rural Development from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Community Development sector funded by State/Central Govt.
- Expertise in using Internet-based applications, working with advanced word processing/spreadsheet tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of CBO structure under DAYNRLM.
- Designing training programs and development of modules, manuals, and kits.
- Excellent reading, writing, documentation, articulation & communication skills in English, Hindi, and the regional language.
- Mentoring, handholding, and counseling skills.
- Willing to travel extensively in remote areas across the district.
Remuneration: The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Young Professionals shall be Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Age Limit: 21-40 years as of 01-09-2023
Selection Procedure: A walk-in-interview will be held on 1st December 2023 at Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission, Sivanath Gogoi Path, Panjabari, Guwahati-37, Assam. Reporting time is before 12 PM.
How to Apply: Candidates may walk-in accordingly along with the prescribed application form and all original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, identity proof, latest salary certificate, two passport size colored photographs, etc., and also a set of self-attested copies of the same.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here