The Directorate of Health Service (Family Welfare) (DHSFW) Assam is inviting applications for the position of District Vaccine and Cold Chain Manager (VCCM) under the Universal Immunization Programme (UIP), Assam. Here are the details:
Name of Post: District Vaccine and Cold Chain Manager (VCCM)
No. of Posts: 3
- Graduate in any stream (from a recognized University)
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Post Graduate Diploma in Supply & Cold Chain Management/Public Health Management.
- Knowledge of English, Assamese, and any other regional language or local language of the State.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) for 6 months or above.
- Minimum 2 (Two) Years of experience in Vaccine Supply and Cold Chain Management. Preference will be given to candidates with more than 2 (Two) Years of experience.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2023
How to Apply: Candidates may send their application duly filled up as per the prescribed format, available on the official website, along with all supporting documents to the office of the Director of Health Services (FW), Assam Swasthya Bhawan, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36, on or before 5 PM, 18th November 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here