The recruitment notice for the post of Junior Assistant at Pragjyotish College Assam. Here’s a summary of the details for interested candidates:
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 2
- Graduates in Arts/Science/Commerce with a Computer Diploma or Certificate Course of minimum 3 months duration.
- Candidates must have PRC and proficiency in local languages.
- The upper age limit will be 40 years as of 01-01-2023, along with the relaxation for reserve categories.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may send their applications along with complete Bio-Data and self-attested copies of all testimonials.
- Applications should be accompanied by a Transaction Receipt of Rs. 500/- (for which the payment should be made through RTGS/NEFT in favor of Account Holder: PRAGJYOTISH COLLEGE, Account No. 10242812355, IFSC Code-SBIN0006878, SBI West Guwahati Branch).
- The applications must reach the Principal, Pragjyotish College, Guwahati-9, Assam, within 8th January 2024.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for any additional details and ensure that they meet the specified eligibility criteria before applying.
Note: The information provided is based on the details you provided, and candidates should refer to the official notification for the most accurate and updated information.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here