The recruitment notice for the post of Specialist Grade III under UPSC Assam. Here’s a summary of the details for interested candidates:
Name of Post: Specialist Grade III, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
No. of Posts: 78
- Anaesthesiology: 46
- Bio-chemistry: 1
- Forensic Medicine: 7
- Microbiology: 9
- Pathology: 7
- Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery: 8
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty or super speciality mentioned in Section A in Schedule VI or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in the concerned Specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online for the above posts through the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ up to 23:59 hrs of 12-01-2024.
- Candidates are not required to submit printouts of their online applications or any other documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring printouts of their online applications and relevant documents if called for an interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for any additional details and ensure that they meet the specified eligibility criteria before applying.
Note: The information provided is based on the details you provided, and candidates should refer to the official notification for the most accurate and updated information.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here