assam career :The Abhayapuri College in Assam has announced vacancies for five Assistant Professor positions in various subjects. Below are the details of the vacancies and the application process:
Table of Contents
assam career Abhayapuri College Recruitment 2023: পদৰ নাম: সহকাৰী অধ্যাপক
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Number of Posts: 5
- Political Science: 1
- Physics: 1
- Chemistry: 2
- Mathematics: 1
- Educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per the DHE letter vide No. DHE/CE/Misc./49/2021/Pt/5 dated 09/02/2022 and Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.239/2021/68 dated 24.01.2022 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
- Candidates having a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept. 1991.
- The candidate must acquire their qualifications as on the last date for submitting the applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Paper/Publication can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2023.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, and 10 years for PwD candidates is applicable.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format as prescribed by the DHE, Assam. The format may be downloaded from the college website www.abhayapuricollege.in.
- Along with the application, candidates should submit a complete Bio-data and self-attested copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only must be drawn in favor of Principal, Abhayapuri College, Abhayapuri payable at SBI, Abhayapuri Branch (IFSC-SBIN0008462).
- The applications should be sent to the following address: Principal, Abhayapuri College, P.O.- Abhayapuri, Dist.-Bongaigaon (Assam), PIN-783384.
- The last date for submitting applications is 5th August 2023.
Please note that interested candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and follow the application procedure mentioned above to apply for the Assistant Professor positions at Abhayapuri College in Assam.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is the NAAC grade for Abhayapuri College?
Abhayapuri College is affiliated to Gauhati University and accredited by NAAC with “B” grade.
Which colleges are blacklisted by NAAC?
The NAAC has blacklisted Bhagawant University, Ajmer, Rajasthan; Malla Reddy College of Engineering Telangana and Dhanekula Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh.
Is NAAC A ++ college good?
he colleges with A++ accreditation are the high-performance colleges with the highest grades. The colleges with A++ accreditation come with the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.51 to 4.00. A list of A++ accreditation colleges is given below.
Which university has a ++ NAAC grade?
Bangalore University gets ‘A++’ grade by NAAC
Very few other public universities in the country have this grade. BU is the first one in the State to have attained this grade which will be valid for five years. BU submitted a self-study report for the assessment period between 2018 and 2022.
What is the lowest grade in NAAC?
Range of institutional Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
2.51 – 2.75
2.01 – 2.50
1.51 – 2.00
Which university has highest NAAC score?
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST), formerly known as SRM University, has the highest NAAC accreditation grade of A++. SRMIST has over 50,000 students enrolled in various UG and PG courses offered by the university.
Which is better UGC or NAAC?
What is the difference between NAAC and UGC? NAAC is an acronym for the National Assessment and Accreditation Council while UGC is the University Grants Commission. UGC is responsible for approving Universities or Colleges whereas NAAC accredits the programs offered in the University or institute.
Does NAAC ranking matter?
NAAC ranking list for colleges for 2023 and the NAAC A++ accreditation are essential elements of Indian higher education institutions. Only universities with an NAAC accreditation are qualified to receive UGC grants, and all higher education institutions in India are required to have an NAAC grade and accreditation.
Is NAAC private or government?
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is a government organisation in India that assesses and accredits Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). It is an autonomous body funded by the University Grants Commission and headquartered in Bangalore.
What is a NAAC A+ grade?
Institutions having A+ grade have to get a score of 3.51 to 3.75, while A will be 3.01 to 3.50. Similarly, institutions securing CGPA in the scale of 2.76 to 3 get B++ grade. AN College, a constituent college Magadh University, has secured Grade A from NAAC for the third consecutive time.
What if a college is not NAAC?
Prof Mughesappa, Joint Director of Collegiate Education Department has stated that colleges may lose their licence over lack of NAAC Accreditation. No NAAC Accreditation will lead to being denied the amenities offered by the government and UGC.
What if college is not NAAC accredited?
In addition to this, without NAAC accreditation, universities are not eligible for UGC grants, and other financial aid. Students from non-accredited institution may also not be able to use scholarships or tuition help from employers, community organizations, etc.
How do I get a NAAC A ++ grade?
Institutions with their Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) that range between 3.76 and 4.00 get the highest grading by NAAC – A++.
What is the advantage of NAAC A ++ grade?
Purpose Of NAAC Accreditation
NAAC was established to evaluate the infrastructure, instruction, research, and learning standards at universities. NAAC-certified institutions meet all requirements, obtain the highest grades (A++, A+, A), and get the most student enrollment applications.