Assam Career: The Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, Govt. of Assam, is inviting applications for 11 vacant positions. The available positions are GIS Assistants and Procurement Specialists. Below are the details of the job openings:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, Govt. of Assam Recruitment 2023:১১টা খালী পদ
- Name of Post: GIS Assistant No. of Posts: 10 Essential Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography/Geology or a related field along with Certificate/Diploma in GIS & Remote Sensing or Geoinformatics. Or
- B.Tech/M. Tech/M.Sc. in GIS & Remote Sensing/Geoinformatics; M.A/M.Sc. in Geography/Geology/Environmental Science along with Geoinformatics as one of the core subjects or a Certificate/Diploma in GIS & Remote Sensing or Geoinformatics in lieu of that. Salary: Rs. 25,000/- Min to Rs. 30,000/- Max per month based on experience and skills. Age Limit: Above 21 years and not more than 40 years as of 01-Aug-2023. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government policy.
- Name of Post: Procurement Specialist No. of Posts: 1 Essential Qualification: B.E./B. Tech in civil engineering or Master’s in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/Law/Business Administration or other relevant subjects like Economics/Accounting/Finance. Candidates with advanced academic/professional qualifications in procurement will have an added advantage. Experience: A minimum of 03 (three) years of general experience in Public Procurement and/or project management. OR Experience in procurement following World Bank/Multilateral Development Banks’ Procurement Guidelines/Work experience in State/Central Govt. sponsored projects’ procurement process. Salary: Rs. 1,20,000/- per month (fixed) Age Limit: Above 21 years and not more than 43 years as of 01-Jan-2023.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interviews for the above positions will be held on 5th August 2023 and 10th August 2023 from 11 AM onwards in Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for the interviews with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, original, and self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
If you are interested in any of the positions, make sure to check the eligibility criteria, gather all the required documents, and attend the walk-in-interview on the specified dates with your application materials. Good luck!
How can I check my land records in Assam?
How to check Assam Land Record
Visit the official website of Assam.
The page will be displayed in the regional language of Assam. You can translate it into English.
Click on ‘Jamanbandi’ displayed in Assamese or ‘Deposit’ when transalated to English.
Select the district, circle, and the name of the village.
How can I check land owner in Assam online?
Assam Bhumi Search Online at revenueassam.nic.in. After finding your land revenue, you can now verify whether the land is in your name or someone registered himself by illegal means, the history of the land who used the land before and its current state, quantity, the date of Jamabandi, etc.
How to get Jamabandi in Assam?
The applicant must furnish an up-do-date Land Revenue receipt/Land Revenue clearance receipt in respect of the land applied for. The notification does not bar issuance of copy of Sadar Jamabandi from the office of the Deputy Commissioner.
How to pay khajna online in Assam?
Assam e-Khajana Apply Online Process
First Step is to visit Assam RTPS Portal.
Click on the e-Khajana Service Option from the list.
Click on the Apply Section under the Service.
Enter your mobile and Verify your OTP.
Verify your Aadhar Card and Pan Card Details.
After Successful verification, Enter your Land Details.
How can I check my Dag and Patta in Assam?
Step 1: Visit the Dharitree Assam Land Records mobile application. Step 2: Select your District, Circle, and Village based on the location of your property. Step 3: Search Assam land records details using your Pattadar Name, Patta Number, or dag Number. Step 4: Enter the correct captcha as shown on the next window.
Which is the best app for Assam land record?
DESCRIPTION. Run this app named Dharitree – Assam Land Record or download it using ApkOnline. You can do it using our Android online emulator. Fastest and easy way to find the Dharitree Assam land records and other land information of Assam.
What is Dharitree Assam land record?
Dharitri Assam (ILRMA) is a land record management portal run by the Assam government’s Revenue and Disaster Management Department.
How can we know about who is owner of land?
– Click on the “Land Records” tab on the homepage. -Enter the necessary details, such as the district, tehsil, and village, and select the property by either its khasra number or by its owner’s name. – View the property record to confirm property owner details.
How to check Namjari online in Assam?
You can check the status of mutation application by visiting the GMC portal. Click on Track Application Status option from the menu. Enter mutation application number and captcha code shown.
How can I get Jamabandi copy online in Assam?
Once an application for certified copy of records of rights is submitted online and prescribed fees are paid, the concern will process the landholding certificate and issue the same. You can track the application status online via Assam e-District Portal.
How can I get Patta of government land in Assam?
Steps for applying: Select the service and click apply now
Land Details. – Select District. …
Seller details. – Choose/EnterDeed No. …
Buyer Details. …
Upload documents. …
View application form.
Accept agreement and submit application.
Download generated Acknowledgement receipt.