Assam Career: A job opening for Assistant Professor positions in Chemistry and Zoology at Birjhora Mahavidyalaya in Assam. Here’s a summary of the information you’ve provided:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Birjhora Mahavidyalaya Recruitment 2023: পদ : সহকাৰী অধ্যাপক
- College: Birjhora Mahavidyalaya Assam
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Number of Posts: 2 (1 in Chemistry and 1 in Zoology)
- Pay Scale: As per UGC Scale of pay
- Eligibility Criteria: As per latest UGC norms
- Application Deadline: 24th August 2023
Application Process: Interested candidates can apply by following these steps:
- Obtain the prescribed application format from the DHE (Directorate of Higher Education) and the college website.
- Fill out the application form with your Bio-Data, including contact number, email address, and postal address.
- Attach self-attested copies of all your academic testimonials starting from HSLC (High School Leaving Certificate) onwards.
- Prepare a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,500/- drawn in favor of “Principal, Birjhora Mahavidyalaya” payable at The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bongaigaon Branch.
- Send your completed application along with the DD and testimonials to the address mentioned below:Principal-in-charge, Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon-783380, Assam
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is Bongaigaon famous for?
This Bongaigaon village area was famous for orange fruits which were sold along with other agricultural products in the nearest market named Birjhora Bazar located at the heart of present Bongaigaon town. The word Birjhora was derived from Bir+Jirowa(Jirowa means resting place) of Bir(hero)
What is the area of Bongaigaon district?
Bongaigaon district (Prpn:ˈbɒŋgaɪˌgãʊ) is an administrative district in the state of Assam in northeastern India. The district headquarters are located at Bongaigaon. The district occupies an area of 1,093 km2.
How many villages are there in Bongaigaon district?
There are 577 villages in Bongaigaon district.
What is the economy of Bongaigaon district?
The economy of the district is mainly dependent on agricultural sector. More than half of its population are engaged in agriculture in order to earn their livelihood.
Which is the nearest airport to Bongaigaon?
The nearest airport to Bongaigaon is Gauhati (GAU) Airport which is 110.7 km away. Other nearby airports include Saidpur (SPD) (182.7 km).
What is the main source of economy in Assam?
The Economy of Assam is largely agriculture based with 69% of the population engaged in it. Guwahati, the capital of Assam as viewed from atop of Nilachal hill.
How to go from Guwahati to Bongaigaon?
The cheapest way to reach from Guwahati to Bongaigaon is train to Nalbari, then cab to Bongaigaon and takes 4h 42m. The fastest way to reach from Guwahati to Bongaigaon is cab to Bongaigaon and takes 3h 41m. The recommended way to reach from Guwahati to Bongaigaon is cab to Bongaigaon and takes 3h 41m.
What is Assam airport called?
Guwahati Airport Official Website | Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airpor
How to reach Bongaigaon through flight?
How To Reach Bongaigaon
By Air: If you are travelling by air then take flight to the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intenational Airport which is at Guwahati. …
By Rail: The city has two railway stations, one is the New Bongaigaon Railway Station and the other is the Old Bongaigon Railway Station. …
Which state has best economy in India?
Maharashtra. With a gross state domestic product (GSDP) of Rs 31.98 lakh crore (USD 430 billion) in 2021–2022, Maharashtra has India’s largest state economy
What is the main occupation of Assam?
Agriculture is the main occupation of the people in Assam. It accounts for 63 per cent of the state’s workforce. The farmers engage in the cultivation of rice, which is the staple diet of Assamese people. Other agricultural crops include pulses, jute, tea and fruit cultivation.