Assam Career: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Guwahati, Assam, is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a project under the National Supercomputing Mission. Here are the details:
Table of Contents
Assam Career National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Guwahati Recruitment 2023: পদ: জুনিয়ৰ ৰিচাৰ্চ ফেলো
Position: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Posts: 1
Project Title: “Exploiting the electron transfer parameters for the prediction of selectivities in Cytochrome P450 catalyzed biotransformations of industrial importance.”
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- plus 16% HRA per month
- Postgraduate degree (M.S./M.Pharm./M.Sc.) in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacoinformatics, or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks from a reputed institute.
- For candidates with a master’s degree, having qualified GPAT/GATE/CSIR-NET or any National entrance test exam conducted by any central Govt. department is essential.
- Experience in molecular modeling chemoinformatics and drug design software (proprietary/opensource) such as Amber, Gaussian 09/16, Openbabel.
- Basic programming skills in Python/shell.
- Exposure to GUI development.
- Good basic knowledge of medicinal chemistry, drug metabolism, and biochemistry principles.
- Experience with different computer operating systems (e.g. Linux, and Windows), software installation, and troubleshooting.
Maximum Age Limit: 28 years (Age relaxation will be provided as per Government of India norms.)
Application Process: Interested candidates should apply online through the NIPER Guwahati website (https://niperguwahati.ac.in/) from 9th August 2023 to 23rd August 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Is NIPER Guwahati private or government?
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Guwahati
Public, Institute of National Importance
Dr. USN Murty
sila katamur, Changsari, Kamrup district , Assam – 781101. , India 26.24095557898307, 91.69565154232738
What is the highest package after niper?
Employees who graduate from Niper earn an average of ₹20lakhs, mostly ranging from ₹16lakhs per year to ₹36lakhs per year based on 37 profiles. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹31lakhs per year.
What is the NIRF rank of NIPER Guwahati?
As per the NIRF Ranking, 2020, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Guwahati has been ranked at 11th position in the. The institute also has six research centres.
Which is the best niper in India?
Rank 1: NIPER, Hyderabad (78.86)
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Hyderabad, Telangana is known for its excellence in pharmaceutical research and education, this institute offers state-of-the-art facilities and a conducive learning environment.
What is the lowest package of niper?
INR 5.5 lakhs per annum
The minimum salary package offered to students from this college is nearly INR 5.5 lakhs per annum. The companies that hire the students in this college are Sun Pharma, GSK Pharmaceuticals, etc
What is the fees of niper hostel?
NIPER Hyderabad Hostel For Male
2,000/- Hostel Seat Rent (Per Semester): Rs. 3000/-
What is the highest salary of clinical pharmacy in India?
Clinical Pharmacist salary in India ranges between ₹ 0.3 Lakhs to ₹ 4.5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.7 Lakhs.
What is the highest salary of M pharmacy in India per month?
What is the highest salary for a M Pharm in India? Highest salary that a M Pharm can earn is ₹5.2 Lakhs per year (₹43.3k per month).
What is the monthly stipend of niper?
12,400 per month subject to obtaining of minimum CGPA of 6.00 in each semester.
What is the ranking of NIPER Kolkata?
NIPER, Kolkata Ranking 2023 In India And World
#33 out of 100 in India 2021 #1st in Kolkata #1 in West Bengal
#27 out of 101 in India 2020 #1st in Kolkata #1 in West Bengal