Assam Career: Applications are invited for seven vacant positions of Assistant Professors at Dakshin Kamrup (D.K.) College Mirza. The college is seeking eligible candidates for the following subjects:
Table of Contents
Assam Career D K College Mirza Recruitment 2023:Applications are invited for seven vacant positions of Assistant Professors
- Mathematics: 2 positions
- Zoology: 1 position
- Geography: 1 position
- Economics: 1 position
- Chemistry: 1 position
- Physics: 1 position
Qualification: Candidates must meet the educational qualification and selection procedure criteria as per the Government Office Memorandum No. AHE.239/2021/68 dated 24-01-2022. It is mandatory to have NET/SLET/SET as eligibility conditions. However, candidates with a Ph.D. degree in accordance with UGC regulations from 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET. Applicants should have a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject. A relaxation of 5% marks is provided to SC/ST/PwD candidates. Ph.D. holders who obtained their Master’s Degree before September 19, 1991, are also eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks. The qualifications should be acquired by the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility criteria such as M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
Age Limit: Candidates should be within 38 years of age as of January 1, 2023, with a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. PwD candidates will be provided with a relaxation of 10 years.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format provided by the DHE, Assam. Along with the application, candidates need to include their complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC (High School Leaving Certificate) onwards. Additionally, proof of payment of Rs. 1500/- (One thousand five hundred) is required, which should be paid through RTGS/NEFT in favor of Account holder: DAKSHIN KAMRUP COLLEGE, MIRZA, Accounts no. – 2190024063, IFSC – CBIN0283207, CBI, Mirza Branch. The applications must reach the Principal, D.K. College, Mirza, P.O.- Mirza, Dist.-Kamrup, PIN-781125, Assam by July 12, 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is the percentage required for DK College admission?
Eligibility for Admission at DK College
10th Pass from a recognised Board
Major Course ( BA / BSc / BCom)
Along with 10+2 qualification, the Candidates willing to take major in any subject must obtain at least 60% mark in the concerned subject and 50% in aggregate in the last qualifying examination.
Who is the principal of Dakshin Kamrup College?
Dr. Nabajyoti Das
An educational institution is about building character, enriching mind and about stirring experience that lasts a lifetime.
Can I get admission with 67 percentage?
Hey! 67% in class 12th board examinations is quite low. On the basis of merit, there is minimal chance for you to secure seat in some good college for Bachelors to Science.
Can I get admission in college with 50 percent?
Some colleges also specify that aspirants should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at their Class 12!!! There are lots of colleges where you can pursue BA course , any government degree college near your area!!!
Who is the principal of RK College?
SANJAY KUMAR DESHWAL – PRINCIPAL RK COLLEGE KITHORE MEERUT – RK GROUP OF COLLEGES | LinkedIn.
Who is the founder of Pragjyotish College?
Pandit Tirthanath Sarma
Pandit Tirthanath Sarma, eminent scholar and litterateur, responded to and actively participated in the nation building by taking charge as the founder Principal of Pragjyotish College.
What is the full name of KK Das College?
K.K.Das College of Commerce
K.K. Das College affiliated to University of Calcutta was established in 1964 as K.K. Das College of Commerce, with the vision of enlightening the under-privileged students of this predominant refugee inhabited hinterland despite several odds and constraints.
What if 30% students got more than 60% marks?
If the percentage of students who got more than 60% is 30% , then the rest of the students will be 70% of the total number of students in the class. Hence , the total number of students in the class is 150 .
Is 76 percent good marks?
Generally, at the school level percentages of 75–85 are considered average while above 95 is exceptional.
Is 70 percent good in class 12?
Scoring above 70% in Class 12 board exams is possible with consistent hard work and dedication. It is important for students to follow a systematic study approach and remain calm during the exams. With the right mindset and preparation, students can achieve their desired scores in the exams.