Assam Career: Digboi College Assam has invited applications for the position of Assistant Professors in three subjects: Botany, Nepali, and Physics. Here are the key details regarding the eligibility criteria and application process:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Digboi College Recruitment 2023: সহকাৰী অধ্যাপকৰ পদবী
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Posts: 3
- Botany: 1
- Nepali: 1
- Physics: 1
- The candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates at the graduate and Masters level for the purpose of eligibility.
- The candidate must have qualifications as of the last date for submitting applications.
- Eligibility such as M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not exceed 38 years as of 01.01.2023, with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format by the DHE, Assam, along with a complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- The application should be accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- drawn in favor of Principal & Secretary, Digboi College, payable at SBI, Digboi Branch.
- Applications must reach the Principal & Secretary, Digboi College, Itabhata, Digboi, Dist-Tinsukia, Pin – 786171, Assam, by 15th August 2023.
Candidates interested in applying for these Assistant Professor positions at Digboi College Assam are advised to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria and submit their applications before the specified deadline.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is the last date for admission in Digboi College?
Last Date to register for Digboi College UG courses is June 28, 2023. Candidates can register themselves at https://assamadmission.samarth.ac.in/. First admission list will be uploaded on July 4, 2023. Digboi College is one of the oldest and premier colleges located in the city of Digboi in the state of Assam.
What is the NAAC grade for Digboi College?
an A+ by
Accredited with an A+ by NAAC, Digboi College on its road to autonomy – Sentinelassam.
Who is the principal of digboi college?
DR. DIP SAIKIA
PRINCIPAL: DR. DIP SAIKIA, M. Sc., Ph D. VICE PRINCIPAL : DR. J. Changmai, M. Sc., Ph. D., M. Mus.
FACULTY MEMBERS: DEPARTMENTWISE
1. Mr. Dipesh Mondal, M. A., M. Phil.(Double) (HOD) 2. Dr. Kanai Das, M. A., Ph. D.
When was digboi college established?
Digboi College, a premier institution of higher education affiliated to Dibrugarh University was established in 1965 in the historic oil town of Digboi, Assam. A handful of dedicated educationists and social activists took the initiative to start a college in Digboi. Their dream came to reality on 15th July 1965.
What is the last date of admission in UOU 2023?
The last date to register for Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2023 was 31 March 2023. There are various courses offered at the UG and PG levels for the 2023-24 academic session
How much percentage is required for digboi college?
55% average marks in HS or equivalent (10+2) examination in Commerce Stream recognised by DU or 50% marks in HS or equivalent (10+2) examination in Arts/Science stream and 50% in Mathematics and/or Statistics + Marks obtained in the Entrance Exam conducted by the college.
Is NAAC A ++ grade good?
Still, a UGC-approved NAAC rating provides an exceptional status to the institutions. A+ and A++ grades are considered the best, and C and D are the worst.
Is NAAC A ++ College good?
The colleges with A++ accreditation are the high-performance colleges with the highest grades. The colleges with A++ accreditation come with the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.51 to 4.00. A list of A++ accreditation colleges is given below.
Which colleges are blacklisted by NAAC?
The NAAC has blacklisted Bhagawant University, Ajmer, Rajasthan; Malla Reddy College of Engineering Telangana and Dhanekula Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh
Who is principal of Siddharth College?
I hope to see our students do well in every field and become successful world leaders.” — Dr. U. M. Maske, Principal, Siddharth College of Commerce & Economics.
Who is the principal of KG Mittal College?
Dr. Suhasini Arya – Principal – Smt. K.G. Mittal college of Arts and Commerce | LinkedIn.