Assam Career :The job openings in Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam. Here is a summary of the available positions and their respective qualifications:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Oil India Limited, Duliajan Recruitment 2023: উপলব্ধ পদসমূহ
- Contractual Electrical Supervisor
- No. of posts: 4
- Qualification: Class 10 from a Government Recognized Education Board, 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Government Recognized Polytechnic, Valid Electrical Supervisory Certificate of Competency with authorization for Part-1, 2, 3, 4 & 8 (Mining) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Government of Assam, and a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification relevant work experience in Drilling / Workover Rig with expertise in electrical equipment maintenance and fault-finding.
- Contractual Assistant Rig Electrician
- No. of posts: 8
- Qualification: Class 10 from a Government Recognized Education Board, 2 years course of Electrician Trade from a Government Recognized Institute, Valid Electrical Workman’s Permit with authorization for Part/Class-I & II issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Government of Assam, and a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant work experience in operation and maintenance of electrical equipment in Drilling / Workover Rig.
- Contractual Assistant Fitter
- No. of posts: 2
- Qualification: Class 10 from a Government Recognized Education Board, Trade certificate in Fitter trade from a Government Recognized Institute, and a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification work experience in maintenance of various equipment in Govt. / Semi Govt./ PSU / Public Limited Organizations.
- Contractual Assistant Diesel Mechanic
- No. of posts: 3
- Qualification: Class 10 from a Government Recognized Education Board, Trade certificate in Diesel Mechanic Trade from a Government Recognized Institute, and a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification work experience in maintenance of diesel or gas engines, pump sets, or air compressors in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Contractual Rig Maintenance Assistant
- No. of posts: 10
- Qualification: Class 10 from a Government Recognized Education Board, Trade certificate in any trade from a Government Recognized Institute, and a minimum of 4 years of post-qualification relevant experience of working in drilling rigs as topman/floorman/maintenance crew with knowledge and experience of working at height and assembling & dismantling drilling rig components.
- Contractual Assistant Mechanic- Pump/Assistant Mechanic-ICE
- No. of posts: 42
- Qualification: Class 10 from a Government Recognized Education Board, Trade certificate in Mechanic Diesel / Fitter / Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade from a Government Recognized Institute, and a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant work experience as Assistant Mechanic (Pump) or Assistant Mechanic (ICE) with knowledge of operation and maintenance of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps and ICE engines.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interviews for the above positions will be held from 7th August 2023 to 12th August 2023 in Duliajan Club Auditorium, Duliajan. Time of Registration for the interview is 7 AM to 9 AM.
How to apply: Interested candidates can appear for the interview with their Personal Bio-Data in the prescribed format along with relevant documents.
If you are interested in any of these positions and meet the qualification requirements, you should attend the walk-in-interviews at the specified venue and time with all the necessary documents. Good luck with your application!
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Why is duliajan famous?
The town is about 45 km east of Dibrugarh City. It is particularly known for its oil related industry, Oil India Limited, one of the country’s largest oil and gas companies.
What is the salary of Oil India Limited?
Oil India Salaries in India
Average Salary Yearly Yearly Monthly
Senior Engineer (0 – 10 yrs exp)
₹ 15,34,722/yr (₹7.7L/yr – ₹20.0L/yr)
Apprentice Trainee (1 yr exp)
₹ 1,57,667/yr (₹1.4L/yr – ₹1.7L/yr)
Superintending Engineer (5 – 12 yrs exp)
₹ 22,53,571/yr (₹20.0L/yr – ₹28.0L/yr)
What is the name of duliajan oil company?
Oil India was founded on 18 February 1959, with its registered office in Duliajan, Assam, as a privately held oil exploration company.
Which oil company has its headquarters in Duliajan Assam?
Oil India Limited (OIL)| Duliajan. Located in upper northeast India, Duliajan is an ideal setting for the field headquarters of OIL. It is a thriving industrial township set amidst lush green perennial foliage, a remarkable feature of this part of the country. Air Route: The nearest airport is 50 km away at Dibrugarh.
Which is the largest oil fields of Assam?
Following are some of the important oilfields of Assam:
The Digboi field: ADVERTISEMENTS: …
The Naharkatiya field: It is located at a distance of 32 km southwest of Digboi at the left bank of Burhi Dibing river. …
The Moran-Hugrijan field: It is located about 40 km south-west of Naharkatiya.
Which city is called Assam oil City?
Digboi is known as the Oil City of Assam where the first oil well in Asia was drilled. The first refinery was started here as early as 1901. Digboi has the oldest oil well in operation.
What is the highest salary in oil field?
High Paying Oil and Gas Jobs
Senior Landman. Salary range: $125,500-$160,500 per year. …
Completions Engineer. Salary range: $91,500-$148,000 per year. …
Subsea Engineer. Salary range: $93,000-$134,000 per year. …
Rig Welder. …
Land Acquisition Specialist. …
Petroleum Landman. …
Land Agent. …
Land Acquisition Analyst.
What is the highest salary of oil?
What are the highest paying jobs at Oil?
petroleum engineer – ₹64lakhs per year.
chief financial officer – ₹50lakhs per year.
lead design engineer – ₹48lakhs per year.
general manager projects – ₹47lakhs per year.
senior control engineer – ₹47lakhs per year.
What is the highest salary in Iocl?
The highest-paying job at Indian Oil Corporation is a Executive Director with a salary of ₹74.1 Lakhs per year. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹22.92 lakhs per year. The top 1% earn more than a whopping ₹50.58 lakhs per year. What is the minimum salary in Indian Oil Corporation?
What is the size of Duliajan?
The village Duliajan Oil Town falls in Dibrugarh district situated in Assam state, with a population 8647. The male and female populations are 4501 and 4146 respectively. The size of the area is about 3.95 square kilometer.