Assam Career :The Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Assam is inviting applications for various administrative positions. Here are the details of the available positions:
Table of Contents
Assam Career LGBRIMH Recruitment 2023
- Name of Post: Assistant Registrar Number of Posts: 1 Qualification:
- Must be a graduate, preferably with a post-graduate degree in Science.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory capacity in the area of administration, including examination and admission processes, in a university or institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The experience should be in the Pay Band of Rs. 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-.
- Name of Post: Assistant Store Officer Number of Posts: 1 Qualification:
- Should have a degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Post-graduate degree or diploma in material management from a recognized university, institution, or organization.
- Name of Post: Multitasking Staff (MTS) Number of Posts: 5 Discipline-wise Vacancies:
- Electrical Section: 1
- Plumbing Section: 1
- Boiler Attendant Section: 1
- Sewing Section of Rehab Centre: 1
- Pump Operation Section: 1 Qualification: Must have passed ITI or an equivalent course in the relevant field.
To apply for these positions, interested candidates need to submit their applications along with self-attested copies of certificates and a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- (SC, ST, and women candidates are exempted from the fee). The draft should be drawn in favor of the Director, LGBRIMH, Tezpur. The applications must reach the Deputy Director, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001 by 30th June 2023 during working hours.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is the name of Tezpur mental hospital?
Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health
The Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) was initially set up as Tezpur Lunatic Asylum under the British Government in April, 1876. In 1922 the hospital was renamed as Tezpur Mental Hospital.
What are the aims and objectives of Lgbrimh?
To promote positive mental health for all sections of people of the region through collaborative activities with different social and educational organizations. To provide conducive environment for research activities in collaboration with different agencies.
When was mental hospital opened in India?
 The first lunatic asylum in India was established in Bombay (Mumbai) in the year 1745, followed by Calcutta (Kolkata) in 1784. Subsequently number of such asylums increased significantly and by the year 1947, there were 31 mental hospitals in India.
Which is the No 1 mental hospital in India?
Tulasi Healthcare is the top Mental Hospital for psychiatric care in India – Tulasi Healthcare.
What is the biggest mental hospital?
The largest psychiatric hospital in the U.S. by bed count is Norwalk, Calif. -based DSH-Metropolitan, according to CMS data.
What are the aims and objectives of Ashadeep?
Ashadeep aims to rehabilitate and help people with mental disabilities by hand-holding them, teaching them skills and providing shelter to them when required.
Who is the father of mental health?
Dr. Benjamin Rush, the “father of American psychiatry,” was the first to believe that mental illness is a disease of the mind and not a “possession of demons.” His classic work, Observations and Inquiries upon the Diseases of the Mind, published in 1812, was the first psychiatric textbook printed in the United States.
Who is father of Indian psychiatry?
Vidya Sagar. He dedicated his life to care of mentally ill patients and wrote in his will donating property for the establishment of a trust for starting a hospital. His patients and their families worshipped him as a demi-God and he was hence rightly known as “Father of Indian Psychiatry.”
Which is the biggest mental hospital in India?
The Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra is a famous and premier center of treatment, care, rehabilitation, teaching, and training in the country.
Which city is best for mental health?
The study found Denver to be the best city for mental health, followed by Salt Lake City. Tied in third place are Minneapolis, Seattle and Hartford, Connecticut. Also among the top 10 best cities are Baltimore; Providence, Rhode Island; Richmond, Virginia; St.