Assam Career : The vacant positions in New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) Assam. Here’s a summary of the details:
Table of Contents
Assam Career New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) Assam Recruitment 2023: মুঠ খালী পদ: ৪৫০ টা
Organization: New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)
Total Vacancies: 450
Name of Post: Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists)
- Risk Engineers: 36
- Automobile Engineers: 96
- Legal: 70
- Accounts: 30
- Health: 75
- IT: 23
- Generalists: 120
- Risk Engineers: Engineering (Graduation/ Post-graduation) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Automobile Engineers: B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Automobile Engineering with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Graduate/Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) together with a Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering.
- Legal: Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Health: M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree Or B.D.S/ M.D.S Or BAMS/BHMS (graduate or post-graduate) from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
- IT: B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in IT or Computer Science Discipline Or M.C.A with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Generalists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/postgraduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Emoluments: Basic pay of Rs. 50,925/- in the scale of Rs. 50,925-2500(14)-85925-2710(4)- 96765 and other admissible allowances as applicable.
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.08.2023. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd Aug 1993 and not later than 1st Aug 2002 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be as per Government rules.
Application Dates: Candidates can apply online for the above positions through the website https://www.newindia.co.in/ from 1st August 2023 to 21st August 2023.
This is a great opportunity for candidates interested in joining the New India Assurance Company Limited as Administrative Officers in Assam. Make sure to check the official website for further updates and detailed instructions on the application process.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Is New India Assurance a Government company?
New India Assurance Company is a 100 per cent government-owned multinational general insurance company operating in 22 countries. Founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, it has been a market leader in India’s non-life insurance business for over 40 years.
Is New India Assurance share a good buy?
The Price Trend analysis by MoneyWorks4Me indicates it is Semi Strong which suggest that the price of The New India Assurance Company Ltd is likely to Rise-somewhat in the short term. However, please check the rating on Quality and Valuation before investing.
What are benefits of New India Assurance?
Highlights of this Policy
Cumulative Bonus @25% SI for claim free year with Max 50% of SI.
Health Check Up for every 3 claim free years.
New Born Baby cover.
Cataract, up to 20% of Sum Insured or Rs. 50,000, whichever is less, for each eye.
Is New India Assurance good job?
The New India Assurance Company has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 177 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at The New India Assurance Company to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business.
What is the salary of New India Assurance employee?
The New India Assurance Company Salaries
Insurance Underwriter salaries – 2 salaries reported
Insurance Advisor salaries – 2 salaries reported
A O salaries – 2 salaries reported
Office Assistant salaries – 2 salaries reported
Which government stock is best?
ist of Best Government Stocks in India 2023
Market Price (Rs) (cr)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
GAIL (India) Ltd.
Steel Authority of India Ltd.
Is New India Assurance profitable?
Government-owned and listed insurer, the New India Assurance Company Ltd closed FY22 with a net profit of Rs 164.27 crore, down from Rs 1,604.69 crore logged during FY21. The company’s solvency margin also dropped to 1.66 times at the end of FY22 from 2.13 times at the end of FY21.
What is the dividend of New India Assurance Company 2023?
Rs 1.93 per share
For the year ending March 2023 New India Assurance Company has declared an equity dividend of 38.60% amounting to Rs 1.93 per share. At the current share price of Rs 121.60 this results in a dividend yield of 1.59%.
What is the full form of Niacl?
The full form of NIACL is the New India Assurance Company Limited. It is one of India’s largest Public Sector insurance companies. It is a govt owned General insurance company. It was established by Dorabji Tata in 1919.
Where is the headquarter of New India Assurance Company?
The New INDIA Assurance Co Ltd (Head Office) in Fort, Mumbai is a top player in the category Health Insurance Companies in the Mumbai. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Mumbai.
What is the solvency ratio of New India Assurance?
The solvency ratio has improved to 1.91x from 1.66x in March 2022.
What is the claim percentage of New India Assurance?
New India Health Insurance Claim Settlement
Claim Settlement Ratio
Pre-existing Disease Waiting Period
Starting Premium for Rs. 5 lakhs SI