Assam Career: To apply for teaching positions under Northeast Frontier Railway, please follow the instructions provided. Here are the details:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023:শিক্ষকতাৰ পদত আবেদন
- Name of Posts: Part-Time School Teachers
- Schools: Railway HS School Maligaon and Netaji Vidyapith Railway HS School Maligaon
A. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Number of Posts: 2
- History: 1
- Commerce (Business Studies): 1
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of ‘Regional College of Education of NCERT’ in the concerned subject, or
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications
B. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
- Number of Posts: 2
- PTI: 1
- Fine Arts: 1
- PTI: Graduate with a Bachelor’s in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent
- Fine Arts:
- Higher Secondary/Intermediate/Senior Secondary examination with a minimum 4-year full-time diploma in painting/fine arts from a recognized institute, or
- Graduate with Drawing and Painting/Art/Fine Art with a minimum two-year full-time diploma from a recognized institute, or
- M.A. in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art from a recognized University
C. Primary Teacher (PRT):
- Number of Posts: 1
- Subject: Music
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach in English/Hindi and the local language
- PGT (all subjects): Rs. 27,500/- per month
- TGT (all subjects): Rs. 26,250/- per month
- PRT (all subjects): Rs. 21,250/- per month
- The candidate should be between 18 and 65 years of age (as per KVS rules) as of the date of the interview, and selected candidates cannot continue their contract services beyond 65 years.
- A walk-in interview will be held on July 28, 2023, starting from 10 AM onwards at the Office of the General Manager(P), HQ Office, N F Railway, Maligaon.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online for the above posts through the website https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/ until July 25, 2023, by 17:30 hrs.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Where is Northeast Frontier Railway located?
Headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam State, it is responsible for rail operations throughout the railway system of India. Northeast Frontier Railway (abbreviated as NFR). Headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati.
What are the railway stations in North East frontier?
Gati-Shakti Cargo Terminal (GCT) Application Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager.
Who is the head of Northeast Frontier Railway?
Shri SUNIL KUMAR JHA
Shri SUNIL KUMAR JHA, an officer of Indian Railway Service of Engineers from UPSC’s 1986 batch, has taken over as the General Manager of N.F. Railway (Construction) on 17th March, 2023. He was a graduate in Civil Engineering from Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University/Varanasi (Now IIT/Varanasi)
What is the North East Frontier region?
The North-East Frontier Agency (NEFA), originally known as the North-East Frontier Tracts (NEFT), was one of the political divisions in British India, and later the Republic of India until 20 January 1972, when it became the Union Territory of Arunachal Pradesh and some parts of Assam.
What is the last date of Northeast Frontier Railway?
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment against Cultural Quota 2023: Northeast Frontier Railway, Guwahati (Assam) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment against Cultural Quota 2023. The last date for receipt of applications is 21st March 2023.
Does Shillong have railway station?
How to reach Shillong by Rail. There are as such no proper rail lines in Meghalaya. Guwahati railway station is the nearest railway station situated at a distance of 105 Km from Shillong. The city is well connected to all other major cities of the country via rail medium.
How to Sikkim by train?
The nearest major railway station is New Jalpaiguri (NJP) which is about 6-7kms from Siliguri and 130 km from Gangtok. Very few trains pass directly through Siliguri, which is approximately 114 km from Gangtok. Onward journeys from Siliguri or New Jalpaiguri railway station are possible by road.
Which is the smallest railway zone in India?
The smallest railway zone in India is North East.
Which is the last station in North East?
The railway station was restored in 2009. Lekhapani used to be the easternmost railway station of Indian Railways. When gauge conversions took place around 1997, Ledo became the last and the easternmost station. The 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge continued up to Tirap for railway sidings.
Who is the biggest officer in railway?
MEMBERS OF RAILWAY BOARD
Chairman, Railway Board & Chief Executive Officer(CEO)
Anil Kumar Lahoti
OFFICER ON SPECIAL DUTY & DIRECTORS GENERAL
Director General (RPF)
Sanjay Chander, IPS
Dr. Sugandha Raha
Director General (HR)
Braj Mohan Agrawal