Assam Career :The administrative positions at Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) Jorhat, you can follow the instructions provided below:
Table of Contents
Assam Career:Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) Jorhat Recruitment 2023
- Position: Technical Assistant
- Number of Posts: 2
- Subject-wise vacancies:
- Agriculture: 1
- Forestry: 1
- Pay Scale: Level-5, Rs. 29,200-92,300
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science in the relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old as of the last day of the application submission.
- Position: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Number of Posts: 1
- Pay Scale: Level-1, Rs. 18,000-56,900
- Qualification: Must have passed 10th class from a recognized Board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 18 years old and not more than 37 years old as of the last day of the application submission.
To apply for these positions, you need to:
- Prepare your application, including all the necessary information and supporting documents.
- Make sure to include self-attested copies of the relevant documents.
- Send your application to the following address: Director, ICFRE-Rain Forest Research Institute, Sotai Deovan, Jorhat-785010, Assam
The deadline for application submission is July 19, 2023.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Where is the headquarter of RFRI?
Rain Forest Research Institute
Main entrance of Rain Forest Research Institute
Education and Research institute
P.O. Box No-136, A.T.Road (East) Jorhat , Assam , India26.782412°N 94.294161°E
Where is the Rain Forest Research Institute situated?
Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat, Assam, is one of the constituent institutes of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehradun. The Institute came into being in 1988 to cater the forestry related research & extension needs of the North Eastern Region of the country.1
Is Forest Research Institute a government or private organization?
In 1988, FRI and its research centres were brought under the administrative umbrella of Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India.
What is the full form of RFRI?
It was upgraded as Institute of Rain and Moist Deciduous Forest Research (IRMDER) now known as the Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI). The Institute has evolved into one of repute, delivering yeoman service in the field of forestry resources and technology extension to all NE states including Sikkim.
Who is the CEO of Forest Research Institute?
Sh. Arun Singh Rawat, IFS, Director General, ICFRE, Dehradun
Dr. Renu Singh, IFS Director, FRI Dehradun
Dr. H.S. Ginwal
Registrar Finance Officer
Dr. A.K. Tripathi
Which is India first forest college?
The correct answer is Telangana. The first university for forests in India, Telangana Assembly gave its approval to the Forestry Universities (UoF) Act 2022. In India, there will be no other institution like the University of Forestry (UoF).
How many rainforests are there in Assam?
As per this assessment, the state has 18 forest types belonging to five forest type groups viz Tropical Wet Evergreen, Tropical Semi Evergreen, Tropical Moist Deciduous, Tropical Dry Deciduous and Sub Tropical Pine Forests.
How do I join Forest Research Institute?
M.Sc FORESTRY: Bachelor’s degree in Science with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry.
M.Sc WOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Bachelor’s degree with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or B.Sc.
What is the work of Forest Research Institute?
To provide for research and for the advancement of and dissemination of knowledge in the forestry and environment.
Where is India’s first Forest Research Institute?
It is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The campus was first set up in 1878 as the foundation of the British Imperial Forest School. Later, it was established as Forest Research Institute in 1906 and was declared as a deemed university in 1991.