Assam Career: the teaching positions at Women’s College, Silchar, Assam. It seems like an exciting opportunity for aspiring Assistant Professors. Here are the key details and instructions for interested candidates:
Table of Contents
Assam Career : Women’s College Silchar Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Assistant Professor Number of Posts: 6
- Bengali: 1
- Education: 1
- English: 1
- Political Science: 1
- Sanskrit: 2
- Candidates must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the respective subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for Ph.D. holders who obtained their Master’s degree before September 19, 1991.
- Candidates should mention their qualifications as of the day of application submission.
- Eligibility qualifications such as M.Phil/Ph.D./presentation of Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview but not beyond.
- Eligibility criteria and selection procedure will follow the guidelines of Govt. OM AHE. 239/2021/68 dated 24.01.2022, with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
- Candidates with a Ph.D. degree as per UGC regulations 2009 will be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- The age of candidates should not exceed 38 years as of January 1, 2023.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates is applicable.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed proforma provided by the DHE, Assam.
- The application should be accompanied by a complete Bio-Data and all testimonials (3 sets) starting from HSLC onwards.
- Along with the application, candidates need to enclose a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500.00 (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) drawn in favor of Principal-in-charge, Women’s College, Silchar, Cachar, payable at the State Bank of India (SBI), Bazar Branch, Silchar.
- The applications must reach the following address by July 5, 2023: Principal-in-charge, Women’s College, Silchar, Shyama Prasad Road, Shillong Patty, Silchar, Cachar, PIN-788001, Assam
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is the fees of Silchar for women’s college?
Women’s College (WC), Silchar Diploma fees is INR 1,700 – 6,000 per annum.
How many colleges are there in Silchar district?
There are 31 no of colleges offering in Silchar.
How many girls are there in nit silchar?
Male to female percentage is found to be 83% : 17% in NIT-Silchar-National Institute of Technology.
Which is the first girls college in Assam?
Handique Girls College
Guwahati Girls College
Rajib Kumar Das
Guwahati , Assam , India
Which is the 1st private college in Assam?
Cotton College was established in 1901 by Sir Henry Stedman Cotton, the Chief Commissioner of the erstwhile British province of Assam. It had been the oldest institute of higher education in Assam, and the whole northeast India.
Who is the best colleges in Assam?
List of Top Colleges In Assam based on 2023 Ranking
Assam Women’s University, Jorhat. …
Assam Institute of Management- [ AIM ], Guwahati. …
JEC Jorhat, Jorhat. …
Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat. …
ASTU, Guwahati. …
AIMT Guwahati, Guwahati. …
Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology, Guwahati.
Who is Silchar MLA?
Silchar Assembly constituency
15th Assam Legislative Assembly
Incumbent Dipayan Chakraborty
Which nit is safest for girls?
Yes, NIT Jalandhar is among the top national institutes in India with maximum safety given to the students, specially the girls.
What is female quota in nit?
5% of total seats are reserved for female candidates in all institutes that are taking part in the seat allocation process through JEE Main. In NITs, half seats are reserved under Home State Quota and the rest 50% under the Other State Quota
Which branch is best for girls in nit?
Mostly, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics Engineering are selected by many girls.