Are you ready to embark on your Assam career in the field of education? Chandra Kamal Bezbaruah (CKB) College Assam welcomes applications for various teaching positions, and we are currently seeking an Assistant Professor in Commerce.
Table of Contents
Assamcareer : পদ : বাণিজ্য বিজ্ঞানৰ সহকাৰী অধ্যাপক
Position: Assistant Professor in Commerce
No. of Posts: 1
- Must have secured at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade on a point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
- Candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for the Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempt from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided for SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to Ph.D. holders who obtained their Master’s Degree before 19-09-1991.
- Candidates must have proficiency in the local language.
Salary: UGC Scale of Pay and other allowances as per rule.
Age: Should not exceed 38 years as of 01-01-2023, with relaxations up to 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply: Ready to start your Assam career journey with Chandra Kamal Bezbaruah (CKB) College? Here’s how:
- Send your applications in the prescribed format of DHE, Assam, along with a complete Bio-Data and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- Accompany your application with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (non-refundable) drawn in favor of “Principal C.K.B. College, Teok,” payable at SBI Teok branch.
- The applications must reach the Principal & Secretary, C.K.B. College, Teok, PO: Jogduar (Teok), Dist: Jorhat, PIN: 785112 by 17th October 2023.
Is CKB College private or government?
CKB Commerce College
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय: (Tamaso maa jyotirgamayah)
Dr. Ranjit Sarma
Jorhat, Assam , India
What is the full form of CKB College Teok?
Chandra Kamal Bezbaruah College
Chandra Kamal Bezbaruah College, Teok.
What is the percentage required for CKB Commerce College?
Candidates securing at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate is eligible to apply for admission into this course.
Is 70 percent good in B Com?
Yes, it’s good. But it’s not pretty good when you will come under as a whole. Because I have done my B. Com(H) with 60.66% from Umeschandra College under Calcutta university.
Which commerce college has highest placement?
All India Rank
Average Annual Salary
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Shri Ram College of Commerce
Department of Commerce, Christ (Deemed to be University)
What is the cut off percentage for commerce stream?
Usually cutoff for science will be higher than commerce. Most of the colleges in India keep 55 % to 60 % as a minimum percentage to be eligible for science stream. For commerce course the average minimum percentage is usually 40 to 45 %
Is A 6.9 CGPA good?
According to my analysis most of the companies have a CGPA cut-off if around 7.5–8. Very few companies have a cutoff of 8.5–9+. If you are 7+ you will get into a good company if you have the skills.
Is 78 percent good in class 12?
This percentage is good enough to get admission in a good college. Now, you can apply for graduation in some good college. Good luck. 78% is good enough to get into a decent college.
Can I get nit with 65 percentile?
General Category candidates need to score a minimum of 95+ percentile score to get into NITs. For reserved category candidates, an 80+ percentile score is enough to get into NITs.
Which is the richest job in commerce?
Highest-Paying Jobs in Commerce
Investment Banker. Investment banking is one of the highest-paying professions in commerce. …
Management Consultant. …
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) …
Marketing Manager. …
Investment Manager. …
Chartered Accountant (CA) …