Assam Career :The teaching positions at Assam Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM). Here’s a summary of the details you’ve shared:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Assam Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) Recruitment 2023: শিক্ষকতাৰ পদ
Position: Faculty Associates (Contractual)
Number of Posts: 4
- School of Public Policy and Law (Law): 1
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management (Management): 2
- School of Innovation and Technology (IT): 1
- School of Public Policy and Law (Law): Masters degree with specialization in Corporate Law, Business Law, or IPR Law, as per UGC norms.
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management (Management): Masters degree as per UGC norms with MBA specialization in HR and MBA (Finance)/M.Com (Finance & Accounts).
- School of Innovation and Technology (IT): Masters degree or an equivalent degree as per UGC norms. Candidates with hands-on knowledge in emerging technologies such as Web Development, Python, Machine learning, Data Science etc. will be preferred.
- Rs. 26,000/- pm for candidates with NET/SLET/Ph.D.
- Rs. 21,000/- pm for candidates without NET/SLET/Ph.D.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interviews for the above positions will be held on 16th August 2023 from 10 AM to 2 PM at Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, Basic Tini Ali, Gadadhar Nagar Joysagar, Sivasagar.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the Faculty Associate positions by following these steps:
- Send an updated CV, documents from HSLC to the last examination passed, NET/SLET/Ph.D. award letter if any, and Experience Certificate if any, duly signed to the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates should also bring the original testimonials along with one set of photocopy of the original testimonials on the day of the interview.
If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to ask. Best of luck to all the candidates applying for these teaching positions!
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Is Rajiv Gandhi University a private or government university?
Rajiv Gandhi University has been a Central University under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India since 9 April 2007. It is an accredited university under the University Grants Commission.
Is Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management a private or government university?
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) is a state university located in Sivasagar, Assam, India.
Is Rajiv Gandhi University UGC approved?
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is recognized by MCI and UGC.
Is Rajiv Gandhi University under CUET?
The Rajiv Gandhi University offers admission to various different CUET courses on the basis of CUET score.
What is the rank of Rajiv Gandhi University in India?
RGU, Itanagar Ranking 2023 In India And World
#151 out of 200 in India 2022
#101 out of 200 in India 2020
Is Rajiv Gandhi Medical College a private or government medical college?
Post Graduate Courses
Super Speciality Courses
In which city is Rajiv Gandhi University?
Rajiv gandhi university of health sciences is the unified medical university for all the medical courses in Karnataka. It’s located in bangalore and is well connected by road.
Is UGC approved university degree valid?
Degrees granted by the UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956 are recognised, subject to programme approval by the relevant SPCs, wherever applicable. Degrees granted by the UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956 are recognised, subject to programme approval by the relevant SPCs, wherever applicable.
Which universities are not UGC approved?
List of Fake Universities in India 2023
National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy
Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Bharat Bhawan, Matiyari Chinhat, Faiza Road
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Open University
Sree Bodhi Academy of Higher Education
What is UGC approved private university?
Public Notice on Private Universities
Name of the University
A.P.G. (Alakh Prakash Goyal) Shimla University
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University
AAFT University of Media and Arts
Who is eligible for Rajiv Gandhi University Cucet?
Rajiv Gandhi University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
Name of the Programme
Candidates need to be qualified in (10+2) in Physical Science from recognised board
Candidates need to be qualified in (10+2) in Life Science from a recognised board
Can I get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University without CUET?
The basic eligibility criteria for various courses offered at UG level is Class 12. A. Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test (RGUCET) is conducted for various UG, PG and Diploma programmes. A valid score in RGUCET is required for admission to courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University.
Which colleges accept CUET score?
CUET is accepted at prestigious universities such as Banaras Hindu University, Aligarh Muslim University, Jamia Millia Islamia University, and many more. In CUET 2023 Entrance Exam, 44 central, 44 state, 32 deemed, 134 private and 3 other universities are participating and offering admission in UG courses.
Who is the No 1 university in India?
Indian Institute of Science
Top 10 Universities in India: NIRF India Rankings 2022
Name of the university
Indian Institute of Science
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi