Assam Career: The project-based position at Tezpur University Assam. This opportunity seems like a valuable one for individuals interested in research and field investigation. Here is a summary of the position, qualifications required, application process, and important dates:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Tezpur University Recruitment 2023: পদ: ক্ষেত্ৰ তদন্তকাৰী
Position: Field Investigator
Number of Posts: 1
- Postgraduate in any social science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Postgraduate in Mass Communication and Journalism/Media Technology.
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000 (Rupees fifteen thousand) per month.
- The candidate should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of the interview. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
- A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 14th August 2023 at 11:00 AM in the Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, Tezpur University, Assam.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may appear for the interview with original and self-attested photocopies of relevant documents.
- Required documents include mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), other testimonials, a copy of a recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV), and the application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I).
- An advance copy of the CV/bio-data may be sent to Dr. Manoj Deori, Project Director, via email at email@example.com by 10th August 2023.
Please ensure to check the official Tezpur University website or contact the university authorities for any potential updates or changes to the information provided. Best of luck to all applicants interested in this opportunity!
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Is Tezpur University under CUEt 2023?
The last date for Tezpur University Admission 2023 is 31 July 2023 for UG couress. The admission to selected courses will be based on the TUEE 2023 (Tezpur University Entrance Exam) and CUET 2023. Online application for several UG/PG courses is also ongoing through the CUET and TUEE scores.
What was the cut off for Tezpur University?
TEZPUR University, JEE-Main Cutoff 2023
2023 Cutoff By rank
2022 Cutoff By rank
B.Tech Electrical Engineering Check Fees Compare
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Check Fees Compare
B.Tech Civil Engineering Check Fees Compare
B.Tech Food Engineering Check Fees Compare
Who is eligible for BTech in Tezpur University?
Eligibility: Candidates who have completed Class 12 or SSC with a minimum of 60% aggregate are eligible to pursue BTech courses. Selection: JEE-Main + Counselling.
What is the placement rate of Tezpur University?
Around 40% of students are placed. After the lockdown, placement statistics were affected, but for tech branch students, placements were good. The salary package offered is 8 LPA – 18 LPA and the highest salary package offered is 30 LPA – 40 LPA. A figure of this magnitude is generally earned by ECE or CSE students.
What is the minimum marks in CUET for Tezpur University?
ANSWER (1) Tezpur University offers a wide range of UG, PG, certificate, and doctoral courses under various specialisations, and it accepts CUET scorecards/ranks mainly for its UG courses. Candidates willing to apply to UG courses of Tezpur University through CUET should have a minimum aggregate of 55%-60%.
What is the marks in CUET for Tezpur University?
10+2 Standard pass with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent Grade Point in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and/or Mathematics. Relaxation of 5% marks or equivalent Grade Point will be allowed for reserved category candidates as per Rules.
What is the average package of Tezpur University?
Tezpur University Placement Highlights 2022
The TU Tezpur placement data for 2023 will be updated soon. The Tezpur University average package during 2022 placements was INR 4.25 LPA. The key highlights of Tezpur University placement in 2022 are as follows.
How much percentile is required for Tezpur University?
You need to score minimum 92-95 percentile or above in JEE mains. But cut off is subjected to change it may increase or decrease depending on the number of candidates appeared, difficulty level of examination and total number of seats available etc.
Is Tezpur University Tier 1 College?
The QS World University Rankings ranked it 281–290 in Asia in 2022. In India it was ranked 90th overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of 2022 and 59th among universities.
What is the total fees of Tezpur University BTech?
The B. Tech fees at Tezpur University is Rs 2.18 Lakhs.