Assam Career: The job openings at the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in Assam. This seems to be a great opportunity for individuals looking to work in the banking sector. The IBPS is inviting applications for various positions, including Probationary Officers / Management Trainees and Specialist Officers. Here’s a summary of the available positions, qualifications required, and application details:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in Assam Recruitment 2023: বিভিন্ন পোষ্ট
- Probationary Officers / Management Trainees:
- Number of Posts: 3049
- Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University by the Govt. of India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
- Number of Posts: 10
- Qualification: A 4-year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation OR a Post Graduate Degree in relevant disciplines OR Graduate with DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- Number of Posts: 500
- Qualification: A 4-year Degree (graduation) in various disciplines related to agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, etc.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- Number of Posts: 41
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi or Sanskrit with English as a subject at the degree level.
- Law Officer (Scale I):
- Number of Posts: 10
- Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrollment as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Number of Posts: 31
- Qualification: Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work/Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Number of Posts: 700
- Qualification: Graduate and Two Years Full-time MBA/PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Application Process: Candidates interested in these positions can apply online through the official website of IBPS (https://www.ibps.in/) before 21st August 2023.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
Please note that the information provided is based on the details you shared, and I recommend visiting the official IBPS website or contacting the relevant authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date information before applying. Good luck to all the applicants!
What is the qualification for Institute of Banking personnel selection?
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria Overview
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS PO Age Limit
21-40 years (as per post)
IBPS PO Qualification
IBPS Official Website
What is institution of banking personnel selection?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, popularly known as the IBPS is an autonomous body. It conducts recruitment examinations for all Public Sector Banks except the SBI. Over the years, it has also provided services related to assessment and testing for different banks through various bank exams.
Which banks to choose for IBPS?
Best Banks to Work with through IBPS PO Recruitment Process
Northern India. Punjab National Bank. Bank of Baroda. Punjab & Sind Bank. Canara Bank.
West and Central Bank. Bank of Baroda. Bank of Maharashtra. Canara Bank. Indian Overseas Bank.
East and North-East India. Bank of India. Bank of Baroda. UCO Bank. Canara Bank.
What is IBPS salary?
The IBPS PO salary is one of the major reasons for candidates to get into the banking domain apart from security, lucrative perks, and allowances. IBPS PO basic pay is Rs. 36,000 and the in-hand salary is Rs. 57,289. The candidates who are preparing for the IBPS PO 2023 must be curious about the IBPS PO Salary 2023.
Is IBPS a government job?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a central recruitment agency under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young undergraduates, postgraduates and doctorates at the rank of Group ‘A’ officer, Group ‘B’ …
Is IBPS exam tough?
The IBPS PO exam is widely recognized as one of the toughest examinations in India. It is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to select candidates for probationary officer positions in various public sector banks.
Is IBPS Clerk a government job?
The IBPS RRB job is a share of both the central government and state government. The equity of RRBs is held by the stakeholders’ following proportion– Central Government- 50% share.
Which bank exam is easy?
A: The bank exam that is easy and best are IBPS Clerk, RBI Assistant, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, etc.
What is the fee of IBPS for females?
The IBPS PO application fee is ₹ 850 for the general category while it is ₹ 175/- for SC/ST/PWD category. Application fee varies for different exams. As in a few exams, there are no application fees for women
Is IBPS easy than SBI?
SBI PO has a somewhat greater level of difficulty than IBPS PO. The selection process for the IBPS PO exam and the SBI PO exam is nearly identical. Both institutions employ a three- or four-stage procedure. Both IBPS and SBI Probationary Officer recruitment examinations begin with a preliminary test.
Is IBPS easier than SBI?
The level of the SBI PO exam is tough compared to that of the IBPS exam. The preliminary and main examinations of SBI PO are of an objective type whereas the Mains exam of IBPS PO is with descriptive type questions.