Assam Career : Gauhati High Court Assam, applications are invited for the position of Law Clerks in the Principal Seat. The details of the vacancy, qualification, salary, age limit, selection procedure, and application process are as follows:
Table of Contents
Assam Career Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023: পদৰ নাম: আইন কেৰাণী
Name of post: Law Clerk
No. of posts: 7
- The candidate must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or hold a Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates who are practicing at the Bar or have professional experience or literary works in Law will be given preference.
Salary: The selected Law Clerks will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 30,000/-
- Unreserved: 40 years
- OBC/MOBC: 43 years
- SC: 45 years
- ST (P) & ST (H): 45 years
- PwBD: 50 years
- Stage 1: Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR sheet. The written exam will test the candidate’s English Proficiency (30 marks), General Knowledge (10 marks), General Aptitude (10 marks), knowledge in Law (50 marks), and knowledge of Assamese language (20 marks).
- Stage 2: Viva voce/Interview of 15 marks.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online for the Law Clerk positions through the official website https://ghconline.gov.in/
- Starting date of Online Application: 26-07-2023 from 3:00 pm
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 11-08-2023 till 5.00 pm
- For SC/ST(P)/ST(H): Rs. 150/-
- For all others: Rs. 300/-
- PwBD: NIL
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
What is the qualification for LDA in Gauhati High Court?
Gauhati High Court LDA Educational Qualification. A candidate must be a Graduate in any stream. He/she must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of a minimum of 3(three) months duration. The candidate should have knowledge of the official language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
What is the pay scale of Gauhati High Court?
Gauhati High Court Salaries in India
Average Salary Yearly Yearly Monthly
Lawyer (1 – 11 yrs exp)
₹ 3,47,037/yr (₹1.0L/yr – ₹6.0L/yr)
Junior Advocate (0 – 6 yrs exp)
₹ 1,68,750/yr (₹60.0K/yr – ₹3.0L/yr)
Advocate Legal Advisor (1 – 8 yrs exp)
₹ 2,90,556/yr (₹2.0L/yr – ₹5.0L/yr)
What is the salary of Guwahati High Court stenographer?
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Salary Structure 2023
Gauhati High Court
Stenographer II & III
Scale of Pay
Stenographer II: Rs.22000 to Rs.97000 Stenographer III: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.97,000/-
Stenographer II: Rs.9700/- Stenographer III: Rs.7400/-
What is the salary of Grade 3 in AJS?
Gauhati High Court Grade III Post Pay Rs. 71700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- PM + other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
What is the salary of LDA post in Assam?
Annual Package for Gauhati High Court LDA Post 2023
The candidates who are selected for the post of LDA, after completing the probation period can expect to have an annual Gauhati High Court LDA salary package ranging from INR 1,68,000/- to INR 7,26,000/-.
What is the salary of dhs LDA in Assam?
The DHS Assam Grade 3 Salary as per the 7th pay commission ranges from INR 14,000-60,500/- as per the post for which they are selected.
What is top pay for court officer?
Average court officer salary
Court officer salaries range between $39,000 and $73,000 per year.
What is the salary of Guwahati High Court Clerk?
LAW Clerk salary at Gauhati High Court India ranges between ₹ 2.4 Lakhs to ₹ 3.5 Lakhs.
What is the salary of Judge in Assam?
The salary structure for Assam Judicial Services officers is quite attractive and includes various allowances and benefits. As of 2023, the starting basic pay for a Civil Judge in Assam Judicial Services is around Rs. 27,700 per month.
What is the lowest salary of Stenographer?
What is the starting salary for a Stenographer in India? Average starting Salary for Stenographer in India is around ₹0.3 Lakh per year (₹2.5k per month).